34

"Minji Pov"

I know this is not me. But I just want him so bad, he was the first person who made me want to fight for him. I have been in so many false relationships that only caused me pain. But only the sight of him makes my heart flutters.

I was cleaning the tables but my eyes and ears were with Irene and Hyugi. The more I looked at them the more it pinched me. Hyugi brought some coffee for Irene who was continuously blushing. When suddenly Irene kissed him and I happened to capture it in my phone.

'Now that's what you say I hit the jackpot. My mood changed and I was happy, I couldn't wait to upload these pictures.'

"My work is done Hyugi, I will take my leave now."

I went outside the cafe and my mind was already at it. I uploaded the picture and after that I went straight to my home. I threw myself on the bed and in a while I went into deep sleep.

I wake up and it was approximately 5:30 pm.

"Its a relief that I didn't missed my night shift. Before I jumped from the bed I opened my phone to check on the rumor I started and it was already on fire."

Wait "Soompi" and "Koreaboo" made some news out of it.' "Perfect"

"Irene pov"

It was the best day of my life. I was learning the simple life lived by the man I love. If God will grant me any wish then my wish would be spending the time with the man I love and living without the fear of ever breaking up. 

Hyugi took me to his place that was way too simple three rooms down and one in the rooftop. Guess my boyfriend was the charming rooftop prince. I thought Hyugi would be some super rich guy despite his looks he was a gentleman disguised in a beautiful appearance.

Even though he was a guy he was too simple and a neat freak while my apartment was like a pigs residence.

"Are you hungry?" Hyugi asked me out of the blue.

I nodded "Yes"

He went to the kitchen and pulled out something. While I sat on the counter, observing him closely. I found something that was on the counter and I started poking it in Hyugi's ears.

"Aye don't do it"

He was so lost in work that I had to make him surrender. I started showing him some ageyo.(Cute side) 

Suddenly I lost balance and I was about to fall when Hyugi held me in his arms. He silently stared at me and my heart went crazy. He came close to me "Stop being so cute or I might kiss you."

He moved the scattered hair that were on my face behind my ears. He caressed my face and gave me a light peck on my lips. Everything he did I felt like "His love was running through my veins." 

While the food was cooking. Hyugi brought the guitar from his room.

'I know its nothing much but I always played one particular song.'

I was so lost in what he played that the whistle from the pressure cooker scared me. Hyugi went to check on the food.

He came back with the spoon. "Irene taste it and tell me all the spices are fine?"

"Yes!" 

'I was so lost in the moment when I received a call from Seulgi.'

"Irene what have you done? Were you insane to post this picture on the internet? Atleast you could've asked us for a suggestion." 

'Hold on! what are you talking about?'

"Didn't you checked the internet. The rumors of you and Hyugi are all over the internet. You are the most searched person on the internet now. Irene we just debuted recently. These rumors are going to destroy us. Seulgi was mad."

"Seulgi w-what are you saying?"

"Just check the internet."

My heart felt like it was shot by hundred bullets. My hands were shaking as I checked the internet and news of me and Hyugi were all over the internet. In a while my manager called me. And it was confirmed they are going to treat me like chicken who is begging for mercy.

"Where are you! My manager said in a very harsh tone."

"I'm at a friends place."

 'Tell me your address I'm coming to fetch you.'

I looked at Hyugi's back that was so lost in cooking. It couldn't be a farewell. Right?

Hyugi came to me. "There you go girl its all ready lets eat."

I took a spoon in my mouth as I started chewing my eyes filled in and I started crying.

'Wait wait! Why are you crying? Is it that bad? Hyugi wiped my tears.'

"Hyugi the news about us dating are all over the internet." I said while my tears fell on the table.

He left his chair and came towards me as he knelled down on his feet.

For a moment there was just complete silence in between us. When Hyugi break the silence and hugged me tighter. "Irene lets breakup."