30

Yin Nabi PoV

"People call bullying and hurting someone new ways of liking someone."

'All those years his love was like a haunted house. He called that love, while I had sweat bullets when I ever came across him. He never let me have any friends, he used all his ways to torture me. He made me turned into his personal secretary and I out of all stupids obeyed him like "Yes sir." 

"I like you! more like I'm obsessed with you. I'm not asking for your permission because you are mine. Anyone who lays hands on you is good as dead." Even his confession is like he is telling me on a gun point. That's not love, that's pure torture.

"My head was like the hair of a barbie doll that was handed to a naughty child."

'He was sitting right next to me opening his heart to me. More precisely he wanted to be in my good books.'

"So are you ready for the mid term exams?" I broke the silence.

'I just joined recently so I had no idea about the mid section here or anything.' 

"Well the criteria is simple. All you need to do is perform as if you are on fire. The grades of our mid terms evaluation will sum up in our annual and if we are lucky enough we can trade in the idol section. Which means we have high rate of success and getting training direct from the label owners like JYP, YG and SM. I hope you know who that is."

'You think I'm so dull ha? He raised an eyebrow.'

'You are not better than me!'

'So its a challenge?' He said.

"Well take it as you want?"

'Fine lets go in the auditorium and see who wins.' Dylan said.

Hyugi PoV

Irene and I went down the stairs holding hands. When I saw people were rushing somewhere.

"What's going on? I looked at Irene."

'I don't know? She replied.'

"Hey there! what's going on? I asked someone randomly in the corridor."

'Can't you hear the music? Nabi challenged Dylan.'

"What? that lizard challenged the weirdo? great!" Irene laughed.

'We both headed towards the auditorium. The music was more than loud. When I saw her I was like a staring statue. I was right when I said she is a boy. A girl who was doing b-boying. Not even I can pull that stunt. I pitied the new kid who was all lost. Yeah I admit it she is a queen on dance stage. She becomes something else when she owns the stage.  Suddenly Nabi spoke "You!" I was clueless who she was talking the spotlight was in our direction. I pointed at myself me? 

'Not you! Irene you Miss famous cotton candy up for a challenge?'

I held her hand firmly. "No don't go!" 

"Why?" she looked at me.

 I feel something off I said.

'I'm an idol I have to live up on my reputation. A commoner like her can't drag me. Just see how I will make her fall into agony.'

'The music started and the crowd was like a concert hall. Irene went up the stage and the spot lights divided into two. It was my first time looking at Irene she sure looked like an Idol. When she started dancing. The tension started building in me. And then there was Nabi. I couldn't tell any difference both were just making the crowd more louder. Their dance moves were so strong.'

'As the song changed into red velvet song all the red velvet went on the stage and Nabi merged into them as she was a part of them.'

"Just as we were getting into the spicy performance YG popped in."

"Just the name is enough to scare the souls out of the students. The students in the hall started running and hiding. It was a total  mess."

'Poor Irene she is going to be lectured.'

"Who gave you the permission to perform?" YG looked seriously.

'The girls were all silent. YG was shooting bullets from his eyes.'

"I will let this issue slide as of your first and last mistake. Now go prepare for your mid term performances. You all must know. You will be up to the strongest teams from the Idol section and we all will be analyzing you. Plus there will be drop outs."