25

'I-Is she okay?' I held his hand.

'I'm sorry my son, due to lack of oxygen your mother went into coma. We can't say anything for now.'

'My heart shattered. No doubt it was shattered into tiny little pieces. I was surrounded by my devils filling me in with negativity. I questioned myself why? I cursed myself for not being good enough. I walked in the room and saw the insightful scene. My mother who was just there lying on the bed. I looked at her and I recalled all the memories I had in past. My heart was filled in and a tear drop escaped my eyes. When after so much work, I will come home who will welcome me? When I will forget to eat anything who will nag at me for not eating? Who will be my mom if you are going to be here. I held her hand tighter as I spoke.'

'Mom will I starve if you won't get up.'

'My eyes were like the black clouds soaked with rain, tear after tear. I finally break in. My tears fell on her hands that I was holding. Mom does this means that I have to live without you?'

'I walked out of the hospital murdering the old Hyugi. I went home after the visiting hours were over. Same house same place yet it gives the vibes of a graveyard. The fuel of my house was gone. I felt lonely.'

'I went into my room, I stared at the blade that was inside the cabinet. I was thinking to commit suicide. But then I reminded myself that she is still alive she can hear me. I curled in my bed and  in a matter of time of I fell into deep sleep.'