57

I looked at the clock and I realized it is past too late. 

Nabi-ah Its too late, let me drop you home.

I looked at her sleepy face and all I could see was a baby. Who was struggling to keep her eyes apart. We went outside and it started snowing. I looked at the sky and I looked at Nabi. I pulled her in a hug. 

"Let's just stay like this until we find a cab." I muttered to her.

Just a few seconds passed the cab came in. Aish! 

I looked at Nabi and she was laughing.

"What?~" I felt like she was teasing me.

I opened the door for her, I was thinking to let her go when I decided to ride the cab with her. Its too late and I can't take risks.

"I can go home~ I'm not a baby"

"You are." I slightly pinched her nose with my fingers.

Five minutes passed and Nabi placed her head on my shoulder. I guess she was sleepy.

"Nabi? In these two years did you pursued your dream?"

"Dreams are dreams you sleep and wake they disappear." 

I studied fashion privately, when I met Eunwoo. 

I was lost in a stream of flashlights.

"You know? I just don't want to be an Idol, I want to be the person, who sets fire with her  talent. I want to surpass every Idol, I want to be the one of my kind. I want to have a big family, family that is me and my fans."

I remembered her words from the past. And I questioned myself, you shouldn't have given up on the dream that made you who you are a Nabi (Butterfly)

After ten minutes I saw a girl sleeping on my shoulder. All of our way I scrutinized her face, her features. The more I looked at her the more I realized I have fallen for her. I kissed her forehead and leaned my head on her head. 

The driver looked at us and smiled.

"You are such a cute couple. God bless you."

I bowed my head and said thanks. 

When we arrived our destination. I looked at her and she was so cute that I hated to wake her up. So I carried her to her home after paying the cab.  

I was standing outside the door when I asked Nabi her pass-code. She said in her sleepy voice. xxxxxx. I opened the door and I felt lost as, of where her room was. I entered the room that was all pink and it was Nabi's room. It wasn't a room it was a big house within a palace. Everything reflected her personality. I saw a big picture on one side of the wall. It was her childhood picture. I asked myself how can she be so cute? I placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. I went around in her room and I saw a dairy "My first love confessions." I was curious and I took it before I took my leave.

I went back to hospital and my mother was sleeping. I sat on the near by chair when I opened her dairy and I started reading it.

"Dear Dairy it was my first day in SOPA I came across a really annoying but handsome -

"Dear dairy I unintentionally kissed Dimple pickle. Why was I being so heroic? These Korean dramas have ruined me."

"Dear dairy, as of today I will tell you a secret. I have made friends but a friend is close to me and a bully who loves me. Everytime I look at Dimple pickle I feel sad. I feel bad my dad is the reason I lost a dear friend. It really hurts. I wish I knew why? It wasn't my fault. You know that I love him? I wanted to get rid of these feelings, because I know he hate me and it will never happen. The thought of me and him together. Should I just accept Dylan? Like this will my heart change?"

Everyday I think of him I walk pass by him, but he ignores me as if I never existed. Why is he hurting me? Can't I just write. I love him and hope if he likes me too? Its impossible I know I'm not his ideal. And I too should get rid of the feelings I have for him.

"I didn't knew Yin Nabi you loved me this much."

The next morning I woke up and I realized my mom was having some physical therapies.  After that we started discussing about my love life. The most favorite topic of my mother. She was more happier than I was. 

"But Hyu~ What is her full name?"

Why you ask? I look at my mother.

"Just wondering."

"Yin"

"Yin as of Hayeyin?"

I don't know but she once told me this.

"Break up with her." 

I was totally lost when I heard my mom suddenly saying  "Break up with her."

My eyes widened and I looked at her. "Why?"

I don't know if what I am thinking it is. She looked at me.

"Hyugi's mom"

When you were asleep the dairy from your hand slipped and a picture fell from it. And I saw Hayeyin. The traitor! the one who betrayed your father and took everything that your father built from his sweat and tears. And your father was poisoned by him. Hyu~ I don't know if I should tell you this Hayeyin and Hayes were both brothers. He took everything from us and left us to die on the streets. You kids love eachother. And I don't want to be the bad person but, He is dangerous. If he finds out you are alive he will kill you. He will plug all the obstacles in his way. I'm a mother and I can't see you getting harmed. You don't know how I escaped from his men who were haunting us down, because of the will. You have to breakup with that girl, she is no doubt a really nice girl but her father is a monster and he will not let you live if he founds out the truth about you.

"I just don't like her. She is from a rich family and you are poor. There is no match for such classes in our society. People will say you seduced her for money."

"This is complete nonsense mom! you know I never cared about some pieces of paper that decides our class. Besides I love her and its my first time loving someone like an obsession. I just had her, how can you even think of that?" 

"If I will tell you the truth you will hate her."

"Then just know that I will never accept her!"

What happened to you mom? You were so happy last night. What changed you overnight?

"End the discussion you won't see her again."

"I will never do that." With that Hyugi left the room.

"Hyugi Hayes." 

Whats wrong with her? Why she always plays riddles with me? Just a night ago she was so happy and the other morning she is being like this why?

"Mom don't do this to me. If you keep doing this I will have to go against your will or I might get really heart broken."