46

Time skip

 After graduation I came to sopa to relive the moments. I once lived. Nabi was gone and no one knew where she was gone. I was frustrated, why was she gone? Where was she gone. We had the project that she completed all by her self. And it was the best project in Sopa.

I hated the sight of her house but I still went there. Every week, every month to see if she is back home. But everyone refused to tell me where she was gone. How could she just leave her dream unfulfilled?

I was still mad at her. Mad because she refused to tell me how much she was suffering. Tooth for a tooth, eye for an eye. She once said if you hear a story from someone in return you should also tell a story. 

I opened myself to her like a book and she was like a closed journal.  How could it be distance makes a heart grew fonder. She wasn't here to see me how I topped in SOPA, I'm sure if she was here she would be really jealous. 

Every classroom I went where we had memories reminded me of her, her bad jokes, her weird way of laughing, her sharing Ramyeon with me. And her fighting with Irene because of jealousy. And I washing the dirty toilets for them.

How tragic it was we met on the road. And even more weird she invaded my heart and robbed me. But that heart was gone with her. Yet my feelings for her grew maybe it was because of the accident I had? I sat on the empty classroom alone on the table she use to sit. Where I recalled all my past memories. 

"Two years ago"

"Doctor I don't think he will survive. The accident hit his major arteries. We need a donor right away or he will die."

"Please donate my heart!" Dylan said.

We can't donate your heart without your parents consent. 

"Dylan Pov"

I loved Nabi but what I did to her was wrong. The night after I raped her, I couldn't sleep in rows. Everytime I closed my eyes I could see her crying face. Her begging face. She haunted me in my dreams. No matter how many times I begged her in my dreams to forgive me, but she stood silent and disappeared in the wind. I went to her house but I heard she tried to commit suicide. I was scared that our father will again send me to prison so I checked her house and every corner where she could hide evidence. I opened her laptop and found an email. That was pending I tried deleting it but it wasn't working so I delayed it for two years. 

I went home but after I realized how lower I went, I felt I was a dirty existence to this world. The other day I went to beg her to forgive me. I came to know she was gone. All the chances of my forgiveness were gone. I did that to the only girl I loved. 

We had an ill fate out of everyone in the world she has to be my sister and I had to be her brother. I dropped out from sopa because I wasn't a human being and I had no right to live a normal life. I went on streets did all sort of things to torture myself. But I had enough I was like a man walking with no feelings and no hope.

Hope is the biggest prove of human Existence. But my hope was dead. I didn't wanted to live. I was waiting for my life to end. With every sunrise I thought why am I still alive? My life became my whole curse.

My mother gifted me a car, but such gifts were worthless and had no value. I wanted love not some expensive gifts. It was hard for my parents to get that. I did what I usually do, driving the car in full speed till I realized I have hit someone who flew dropped far away from the car. I went to see and it was 'Hyugi Hayes.' I saw him after so long, lying like this.

At first glance all I could wish was coming at his place. The ambulance took him and I decided to run away but I had enough. When I looked at his face I experienced hatred. I hated him for stealing the girl I loved. But I still wished him to live, live to fulfill  his dreams and moreover to be with the girl who loved him.

I asked the doctor to save him. But they said he had a major blow to his heart. And I can't present any solution without my parents permission. I do what I think like doing and by all means my parents don't care because for them I was either "Trash or dead."

What I was thinking was the best decision I have ever made. "The terrace" where I was standing at. Was really windy. It reminded me of the days we spent together. We were friends who were in love-hate relationship. I thought I was the hero of my book but I was the villain who everyone hated.

I hated myself too. But I hated the most what I was doing now. I was calling the women who gave me birth but no reason to live. 

'Hello?' 

I kept silent because after all those years I never called her except when I wanted money.

Hello?

She kept saying hello while I was thinking what to say.

Is that you Dylan?

My tears started falling.

Mom! You know I lived my life without you. And I cursed you for being so selfish. But you know later on I realized it was the best thing you did. I was a really bad son. P-please forgive me.

"If I will get another life I will be a good son but this life is way too painful." 

Mom...I love you. Good bye and take care.

I ended the call and sighed. 

"Yin Nabi, even at this moment I won't accept you as my sister. I'm sorry forgive me. If I will ever get the chance to be born again. I will be nice to you. My feelings for you were true and I still love you."

With that I jumped from the hospital terrace.

I closed my eyes as tears were flowing out of my eye balls.
Good bye!

Nurses came running in emergency.

Doctor! doctor! the kid who came with him committed suicide. I found a note with him that says:

"Please donate my heart to Hyugi Hayes."

The doctors rushed to Dylan's body  to see if they can get a pulse to save him, but he was dead.

They lifted his body on the stretcher; they saw something crumbled in his palm.

The nurses opened his palm and found a picture covered in blood. It was a picture of a girl.

"I guess he really loved this girl." The nurses said, gossiping.

Hurry we don't have much time. The doctor said.

The doctors took the heart from Dylan's body and transplanted it inside my chest. When I gained consciousness after days I realized the guy I hated the most saved my life.