18

"People receive blessings or good gifts from parents, while I heard that my parents got divorced. My heart was shattered trying to look for a reason to smile. But there wasn't any. Taeyong left as his manager called him. I felt like the house was howling and I was hearing nonstop echoes.

I sobbed continuously while I looked at my phone and dialled a number.

"H-Hyugi p-please p-please help m-me."

He came to me in the speed of lightening. When I saw him standing close to me. My heart finally cried an ocean.

I hugged him tightly for a second I was scared of my own lies but I didn't wanted to loose him. I love him. His truth in his words and sincerity in his eyes made me hear a thousands curses from myself.

Everything was okay as what I did was out of love. But I will never cover myself with more lies again.

Before I could knew what I was doing I was already under his enchanted spell.

Hyugi Pov

I rushed as soon as Irene called me I entered her house ironically by climibing the wall carefully so the negihbors don't caught me. I kept ringing Irenes phone even though I was at her door.

I knocked the door but there was just dead silence. My heart was really worried and with no choices left I climed her window.

I went inside and I saw her house that looked like some robbers came in. In the dark corner Irene was sitting with her head hidden in her lap with her arms curled around her legs.

I went to her and I stood there silent while trying to catch my breath. Before I could say anything she noticed me and without saying anything she hugged me tightly.

That's what she wanted maybe her heart was too much filled in or maybe she was scared I was over flown with questions. I wanted to ask her but I stood there giving her my chest to cry.

I guess thats what good boys do?

She clinged to my shirt while she grabbed my shirt balling in her fist. "Hyugi my p-parents got divorced" I was frozen by what she said.

I firmed my grip around her her waist."Its okay I'm here for you anytime you need me."

I didn't had much words to say as what I said was the most sincere words I could say at that time.

"I love you Hyugi." She confessed as she sobbed on my shirt.

"Its one of the worst birthdays I ever had." She rubbed her face on my chest.

My eyes widened as I had no idea it was her birthday. My phone was buzzing inside my pocket. I parted ways with Irene and checked the messages. Before I could reply I grabbed Irenes hand and took her somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Irene looked me with her red swollen eyes.

'Somewhere now shh.'

'Irene pov'

I was startled when Hyugi grabbed my hand took me to a weird place. From what it seemed was like a theme park.

It was my first time going in a theme park because I was busy trying to get something out of myself. Becoming an idol requires alot of effort and patience but in this process you forget your happiness because idol life requires so many sacrifices.

'I questioned myself as why Hyugi wants to bring me here. I looked at him confused and he caught me.

"You have never been to a theme park before?" he asked.

'I was embarrassed as I had no answer to that. It was obvious that I didn't. As soon as I looked at our hands I blushed. He might not know but this is our first date.'

'We had some fun rides. But after getting so hooked up he asked me to wait. I was mad at him because he kept looking at his phone.'

'I sat there waiting for him time started passing quickly and the sun was setting. For a moment my heart was scared. What if he has left me here?'

'I told myself that I'm just getting delusional. But my thoughts were digging deeper and finally the sky was dark and stars were twinkling.'

'I was dead sure of the fact he will not come. I cursed myself for trusting someone. I stood up with a heavy heart and started walking my way back. I was at the gate when I for the last time peeked with hope but it was just  my imagination.'

'I was about to cross the gate when someone held my hand. I turned around and I saw a kid.'

Noona (Older sister)

'Come with me.' He said.

'I don't want to I rolled my eyes.'

'Just come! He took my hand and dragged me at a place that was the most lighted part of the park.'

'Just a kid he was and he acted like a big arrogant guy.'

'This part of the park was beautifully decorated. It didn't looked like the part of the park. Behind it was the Ferris wheel which made the scenery more beautiful. I went along and I saw no one was there when suddenly I felt complete blackout.'

'A pair of hands covered my eyes. I was confused so I kept making assumptions when she finally spoke up.'

"Yaaa! Its me Joy how could you not recognize my hands even though we live togther."

'And there he wae my traitor boyfriend exposing his deep dimples.'

'Just this side of his is my weakness. When I saw the cake I was totally taken back with my anger and it resolved in seconds.'

'I almost forgot it was my birthday. I looked at Hyugi and I know it was him. Who could've done this. I smiled. I was wrong about him.'

'So do you like it? I'm sorry I just had no idea what to do.' He said getting embarrassed.

"I curled my arms around his neck. No what you did was perfect I forgived you. Thank you."

"This was my bitter but sweet birthday gift."