20

"One girl and one boy pair up together. Teacher Kahee guided everyone it looked like she is upto something."

Everyone choosed someone while Teacher fixed me with the most weird girl in town Nabi.

"You must be wondering what is going on. Well you guys have to perform as pairs and each pair will be given a genre to perform within 30 minutes. The group that gets F  will get minus five from the mid term exams. The pair that will win will be awarded with a grade A and more chances to switch classes with C-1 and not to forget some of the C-1 will also be coming here."

"I was really excited but as I looked at my partner I felt like all my soul has been sucked by the vacum cleaner."

"Will you just discuss with me? our genre is hip-hop."

"So?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I was holding in. I told myself again and again don't loose your temper."

"Hey I don't want to get any F grade."

"She again raised an eyebrow so?"

"Fine go somewhere else I don't want to see you around me."

"Are my looks distracting you? She looked at me."

"Who said you are pretty you are like a caterpillar."

"And you are like a trans who has trimmed his boobs."

"I looked at her with my mouth half opened."

"What did you just called me."

"Here have this ear bud and clear all the dirt inside your ears, you seem to have a hearing problem."

The whole class was looking at our drama. While they were focussing on their performances. While we were just doing things on our own.

After thirty minutes.

"Everyone performed better than they performed earlier while I was freaking out about what will we end up with."

"And here it was the call for "Drag me to the hell."

"The music played and we were like octopus and squid performing together and later we were ready to serve on the plates all seasoned."

"Everyone was passing out due to the punch of laughter. While we were awkwardly moving trying to survive. The teacher looked at us what a pair of Hobos dancing on the floor."

"And like this we were the runner up not from the above but from the below and the teacher gave us a marvellous F, the grade I never had."

"This all your fault Yin Nabi"

"Uh-oh not my fault. It was the teachers fault who paired us together."

The bell ringed and it was the music class with Trainer Sora.

"Today I will analyse every student individually. The teacher said."

"Starting from Nabi."

I choked down my saliva as even by imagining it I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"In the heart of someone special lies my reflection
He is my mirror my obsession
I denied it every moment till my heart yelled in pain
Blind folded I was in vain
suddenly it started to rain,
He was right there ready to complain.
He held my hand as I skipped the lane
It happened for the second time again and again.
How possibly I could lie my heart was faster than a train.
He infected the virus inside my brain,
He stood there looking at me,
as we kissed under the shower of the rain."

"I was speechless not me the people around me were starring at her. Her rap was the one thing that lit the room. Her rap was unique just like her. The rhythmic flow of her rap had its own beauty. She looked at me and smirked as if she was challenging me. I felt happy and at the same time I was ready to take her on."

"The class was loud and everyone was clapping like seals."

"Good! next is you Hyugi"

"I ended with my performance and the cheers were even louder I felt like owning the stage. I smirked back at her showing her I can give her a tough time. I enjoyed this moment. Every bit of it. I was fixated to hear I am better than everyone in my class."