49

"I told you I want to know you, starting from the girl who was in high school."

The thing I wanted to avoid the most was remembering the moments I had here. We walked up to my class, where it all started. Every memory started piercing my memories. My heart was filling in. I went to the terrace where I first had my first- Hyugi..

No! I shouldn't be thinking about him.

Eunwoo, please! can we go from here?

Why? He cupped my face.

"Please? I really have no good memories here."

Okay then lets go see your outlet Spindee. He said holding my hand.

That's better. I smiled.

We went inside the car, where we passed from the ahjumma's (Lady)house.

This! this is the place I pointed from the window. An ahjumma (Lady) gave me a butterfly pendant that was so beautiful. Everytime I looked at that pendant, that pendant attracts me here.

We finally entered my outlet that was locked for two years.

Eunwoo went through my stuff. And there were some sketches that were there like the way they were before.

'My fiancee has a lot of talent. He smiled at me.'

We went around through stuff and came back home. It was our small date.

Time passed and it was already the night of our engagement.

I have changed to the point. I'm no more the old girl I used to be. People say I've become more prettier and girlish as compared to the girl I was before. While I was the girl who only learned how to wear a smile. Even though it was fake.

Eunwoo was the one who bought me a black outfit, that was way too expensive and pretty. It exposed my back. My stylist came and gave me the final outlook.

I took a good look at myself. And I was really sad. As if a part of me is missing. I wore the pendant along with a fake smile. The pendant was one of the few things I treasured the most. I wonder who was that son who brought such a pretty and unique pendant for his mother. He sure loved his mother alot.

All the guests were gathered.

Eunwoo came in a black suite and he looked as if he had walked out of the manga.

I crossed my arm in his arms. And I slipped, because I was not used to high heels.

"Nabi. I will be back I need to check on something." Eunwoo said and left me.

Cool! I was sulking when I bumped into the waiter and the wine was all over my dress.

Ya- Can't you see? While my attention was on my dress.

I looked up to scold him. When I saw a familiar face.

My eyes widened. While I was left with shock.

"Hyugi"

"Nabi?"

"Baby!" Eunwoo came back and held my hand.

Shall we go on the stage. Our rings are ready.

'How could it be! why in the world Hyugi is catering for my engagement?

I went to the stage but my eyes were only looking at the eyes, my eyes longed for.

"How have you been?"
I silently stared at him.

"Hyugi Hayes"

It was a busy weekend, I was busy with all my part time jobs. This time they asked me to cater for an engagement party.

They all were gossiping.
"The man who is getting engaged looks exactly like Hyugi, the only difference is Hyugi has dimples and he is more handsome."

I was curious who is that who looks like me? I chuckled, what if he is my lost brother?

I have seen the engagement planner working on the hall decoration.

I had my hopes up maybe I could see a royal?

The whole day went into decorating the hall. The huge chandeliers were getting decorated. There were surprises hidden in the hall.

I thought who that couple might be? They are so lucky to have each other. While I thought of Nabi. And I smiled.

"When I will get you back, I will make sure to make your heart flutter."

I wore my uniform and the guests started coming in. All the single ladies were winking at me as if I am an appetizing drumstick. But they were all invisible for me.

My eyes were only thirsty for one single person, I have desperately longed for.

I rushed as soon as they said the couple came in. I kept refilling the wine glasses and it was taking forever. As soon as I was done, I rushed to see them but I happen to accidentally spill the champagne on the lady who bumped into me.

I told myself "Now you are dead." The lady was about to scold me, when she raised her head and our eyes met.

Nabi??

Hyugi?

This can't be. If its a dream, then just let me sleep forever. I pinched myself to tell myself it isn't a dream. The girl in front of me was Yin Nabi. I scanned her and she was like a beautiful rainbow in the cloudy sky.

My heart started beating. How could it be? Why my eyes were not believing what I saw?

Maybe I missed her?

I was just frozen, it looked like time has stopped. I was going to raise my hand to caress her cheek. But the unexpected thing happened.

"Baby?" I could now relate the person they said looked like me. It was "Cha Eunwoo" I told myself I'm just deceived by my eyes.

The couple that I was imagining was Nabi and Eunwoo?

Tell me life isn't playing anymore riddles with me. Tell me life isn't testing me. Just let it be a dream and wake me up. Its the purest form of torture. Please give me that much pain I can take.

I saw the spotlight moving along with them. I saw a pair of eyes staring at me and my desperate eyes were only looking at her.

"How have you been?"

I stared at her silently.