3

Woah! He raised his naturally perfect eyebrows thick and dark. Towards the sky, his jawline was sharp seemingly, his clear glowing fair skin which had a touch of deep dimples on his cheeks. He witnessed the clouds which he assumed were kissing and he could tottaly feel the heat cause its been days since it rained. And now maybe it was the moment.

I forgot to bring an umbrella. He sighed. 

He looked around, at how the weather had an impact on greenery, it makes everything look beautiful. He took a deep breath. The smell of the wet sand, he loved it the most.

He stopped at the signal. And reminded himself of his destination. Yes. Cat food. He was a cat person. Small kittens reminded him of his relation with his father. They might had a mom. But they were always left alone by their father. Which is one reason why, he looked after them.

Small kittens that can fit on his palm.

It was more than five minutes. It took longer than usual, it looked to him, like a high profile person is passing through which can tell the reason behind the long traffic line.

He ran just as he got the chance, to his destination, he saw an anonymous person, in black hoodie, black cap and black mask. Looked like the person was too much into black.

He walked towards the person he nicknamed black fish. He blinked and in the timelapse the black fish was gone. 

He walked to the kittens and the  milk bottles they were being fed on.

He stumbled over something. He lifted his foot and found a beautiful pin which had a butterfly that moved when puffed on.

What was it a girl? Is it another Cinderella story? 

It looks very expensive. Hyugi looked at it.

He rushed to find the girl. So he could return it.

She ain't any Cinderella and I ain't any prince. Is she one of my stalkers? He hissed in the air.

He started where she left from.

"Oye Kittos I might not come here regularly but I'll promise to keep a check on you. So you have to grow healthy. Okay?"

He finished his work here and the next thing was getting a uniform.

He walked blocks to get to the tallest building. The one he always passed by but never went in knowing its the place for high borns and that his pockets cannot afford anything there.

He took a deep breath as he stepped when the automatic door opened.

6 ft 1 he stood tall, his eyes were big and his lashes were long and curled. His eye colour was honey brown. And mostly his beautiful hair is what he thought attracted people while in real, it was his dimples which was his killer part.

Just as he walked in with his leather black jacket. He looked very noble. And every girl married or taken turned to look at him.

"Get me a man who is a definition of beauty."

It was not the first time, but every time he heard compliments he looked down and blushed.  This is not how people are supposed to react when they are harassed visually. Ending to a fine conclusion he said to himself. "I will get stared at as long as I have this face. And for some reasons, I feel proud because I inherited my dimples from my dad hair and eyes from my mom."

"Ho-w m-may I help you s-sir?" said the saleswoman, stammering.

It was her first time when a customer walked in and she couldn't focus. She has always hated this job if not for her helplessness she might have left in the start. What she hated the most was, the way rich ladies stormed at her and looked down at her.

For this time only, she fell for the sight.

"Can you get me the uniform of SOPA about my size?"

To her his voice sounded melodious.

"Oh? SOPA! She raised her eyebrows. Really? Wow you got into SOPA? it's too hard to get in SOPA, I tried thrice but failed. I guess, I'm not rich enough and I lack the exceptional skills I guess you are super rich!" Her voice contained a little disappointment  and envy for the customer.

"Please don't mind me sir, I always forget my place. I'm deeply sorry."

"Why should you be sorry? I don't think you have done anything wrong?"

She smiled. And Hyugi guessed it that not for everyone being poor is happiness.

"This is our new design. It will look good on you, I have hand picked it for you. There are also other outfits but this will go well with your appearance."

Behind the collar was the price tag, Hyugi looked at it. And his eyes popped open. There were so many zeros for just a uniform.

"Is there anything wrong sir? You can try it in the dressing room! Here please sir, I can take this for you." The uniform was more heavier then it looked with the tag. He couldn't afford with his three salaries.

He hesitated for a while, thinking if he should say this. "Umm, hey, he cleared his thought. Do you.. He paused again. He spoke slowly.   Know where I can get a copy of this. I don't think my pocket can afford it."

She stood there, knowing how it felt, being able to sell imported expensive riches then to afford them.

"Can you tell sir how much can you afford?"

He remained silent.

"Forget this. Atleast try this on sir,  I'm sure you want to see how you will look in this colour."