55

"Yin Nabi"

"Hyugi please just let go of my hand!"  Reading the tension in the atmosphere, I tried to slip from Hyugi's firm grip. But he was as bold as the color black. He stared straight in Eunwoo's eyes.

While I was standing behind his shadow. Looking straight at his shoulders.

It was the most awkward moment, even the eyes from the gathering were looking at us.

Eunwoo grabbed me by my left hand as he pushed me towards him, while Hyugi was still holding my hand.

"What? Let go of her!" Eunwoo said in his cold manner.

"I don't wish to."

Eunwoo looked at me hurt and shocked. The way he looked at Hyugi, I felt like I was in the battlefield, where the lion and tiger were ready to fight, to declare the kingdom.

"You love her?" Eunwoo asked.

"Yes" Hyugi nodded.

What Hyugi?? What are you doing? I looked at him with my eyes widened.

'Will you love her more than me? Will you make her smile everyday?"

"Yes I will."

"If she ever looked sad, I will make sure you never smile again."

"She is my smile, how can I make her sad? I will give her so much happiness, that she will be over flown by it."

With that Eunwoo placed my left hand in Hyugi's hand.

She is yours then. "Her father gave me this hand and now I'm giving it in your hand. Take care of her."

With that Eunwoo left. I looked at his back going far away.

"Hyugi I need to talk to him. Please?"

I rushed to him. "Eunwoo!"

He turned to face me. "Hmm"

"I-I'm sorry." My heart ached because I was at his place one day. Tears formed in my eyes and gradually they started rolling down.

"Sorry! I'm really sorry."

"Aye~ Don't waste such precious pearls", he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I don't want to see those pair of sad eyes, yelling in pain and that smile you wear like makeup. I don't want you to live your life like a doll, played and toyed as if she has no feelings. I want you to be happy. Even if it means ignoring my feelings for you."

"Eunwoo... Thanks is not even enough for what you did for me."

"Here!"

I took off our engagement ring and handed to Eunwoo.

"Aye! you want me to cry? By giving me this?" You want me to be the sadistic hero, crying looking at the mere piece of a ring thinking his girl was stolen? Keep it as our token of friendship. And I will cut off our engagement officially tomorrow. So live your life happily form now on, no one will come in between you both.

With that he walked away.

"Thanks! Eunwoo. I will never forget your kindness."

"Eunwoo Pov"

As much as I love her, as much as it hurts to let her go. I sighed thinking "What am I gonna do without you?" It hurts, I flinched my chest, my heart! it feels like its entangled by a snake, who is continuously biting me with its sharp knife like fangs. The blood inside my heart feels like acid, that is piercing my body, where ever it flows.

It will hurt me, but I will get over it. You have all the reasons to be happy. So be happy.

"You are in the right hand now Yin Nabi."