59

"Yin Nabi"
I picked up my phone and I texted Hyugi.

"Hey baby bird" Shall we meet?
"Hey princess, sure when??

Let's meet at namsan tower in fifteen minutes.

"See ya love" Hyugi texted me.

I dressed up and I jumped from my window.

I'm not willing to loose you. Not when I have you by my side. Hyugi you are all the reasons why my heart beats. I'm not ready to end our love. Not this early.

I drived to namsan, while the rest of the area I walked by my foot.

I reached there but Hyugi was already there waiting for me.

"Was he waiting for me?? He must be cold."

I went close to him.

"Hi"
"Hey girl."

"You couldn't wait to see me ha?" Hyugi said teasingly.

"I just wanted to see you." I blushed.

"I'm happy you took the initiative." Hyugi smiled.

Hyugi's hands crawled in my arms and wrapped around me and then eventually he hugged me.

  "Ah my hands were cold waiting here for you."  He said while hugging me.

He faced my cheek to kiss it when suddenly he stopped.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Wait! Look at me!" Hyugi held my chin.

"Who slapped you?" Hyugi asked me concerned.

"How do you know?" I asked him innocently.

Pabo(foolish) You have finger print scars on your face.

Hyugi my dad wants us to be apart. I said in a sad tone.

"So does my mom."
I don't know what happened to her.

"Hyugi! I don't want to loose you shall we run away?"

"Me too I don't want to loose you, but running is not a solution, we will be hiding from them forever."

"Let's try settling things by talk." Hyugi said.

Things won't get better by talk. I replied.

Don't be so negative things will get better.

"Hyugiiiiiii" watch out I yelled. When somebody hardly banged Hyugi's head with a bat.

"Let go of me!" I yelled when some thugs attacked. I saw Hyugi's head bleeding and he was fainted on the floor.

While two men were dragging me in the car.

"Stop!!!! Please please for God sake he is bleeding."

I turned around and I saw my dad.

"You want me to leave?" I will I promise. Just take him to the hospital.

Hyugi was sent to the hospital, without looking at him, if he will be okay or not I was forcefully sent home.

"Hyugi I love you! I hate myself! I hate that I can't do anything at all. I hate that I'm the reason why we keep on getting apart. Everytime its my father. Why Hyugi! Why can't we live a normal life? It hurts me how we keep on meeting and parting like the waves in the ocean. Hyugi don't hate me! don't wait for me either, you have the right to be happy. With me you will only face hardships. I don't know if we will ever meet again. But if we are born again, let us be together. I wish we don't born as Hayes or Yin. Just as "Hyugi" and "Nabi."

Why heart is like a candle? When it burns it melts, and the soft wax roll down the candle. So does the innocent tears. Some hearts are fragile, while some are like rocks. I guess the people who only care for themselves are rocks. Even rocks have hearts. Then why dad! why don't your cold heart doesn't sees my happiness. Are you doing this for me? The money you keep on saving will it help you when you will get old? I'm sure you will need family when you will get old. And I promise you the way you treated me, I will treat you the same. You will be like the other people who sits beside the window and wonder when will their kids come see them. And I will never come to see you.

"Here! your ticket." My dad's men handed me.

"Flight number 55022? The end digits of Hyugi's number."

I don't know why, but I had this feeling crawling in me like a centipede. I for some reasons was scared deep down. And I wanted to hug my dad, but I just stared at him with those sad eyes.

"From now on, after I will leave Korea. You are no more my dad and I'm no more your daughter. It's over. I hope all your money takes you to vain." 

Good bye!!

"Hyugi as long as I live, I will never have anyone in my life. You were my first and you will be my last love. No man will  ever take your place."

"Nabi's dad"

 I will make sure this pest won't make it alive.

"Hello!  sir?"

I want you to make his life miserable. 

"Make him beg for his own death. Don't kill him, just torture him."