48

"Nabi-ah aren't you going to see your parents this Christmas too?" 

"I don't want to go back to Korea."

You should listen to your fiance.

Eunwoo-yah I really don't want to head back to my past.

Don't you miss your home or your friends?

"I-I don't have friends, you know that." 

Well you aren't easy to fool. Our parents are arranging an official dinner this Christmas. And our attendance is mandatory. 

I stood quite. After all these years why they want to see me? Is there any other way they want to torture me? They already sold me to stabilize their company. Now what?

We should go! Eunwoo wrapped his arms around my neck.

I still have deep wounds from past. I don't know if they will hurt, when I'll go back to Seoul.

"I want to know about your life, how you lived and everything about you. Because I love you." Eunwoo smiled with his baby face.

 My life story is really boring I smiled.

"I don't know but every time I look at you, your eyes look so sad as if you have something to tell. You know everything about me. But I know nothing about you."

Ofcourse you are an Idol and the heir of two large companies. I looked at him.

'I heard you had a fashion brand that was really famous.'

"Spindee was my creation of art." A flash came back in my mind.

The first thing I will do after I will marry you is reopening Spindee. Because I want to see you working there. He said pouring champagne in the wine glass for me.

Aww look at my Dimpee he is such a cute cat. I said changing the subject.

This cat that you brought from Seoul. Really reminds me we should go back to Seoul even more. He must miss his family too.

The next thing I knew, I was standing in Korea's airport. My fiance drugged me to bring me back to Seoul. 

"It's been so long, Seoul." It was night when we arrived. I looked at the starry night. Letting myself go with the chily breeze.

This is the air of my homeland. Our driver was waiting for us. I sat inside the car, I looked at the places that were somehow same or changed. We went straight to my home. And dinner was displayed on the table. My mother was pleased to see me. Yet my dad kept his formalities. Do families have such thing as formalities? It was't new. I was used to this cold attitude and awkward silence in our home. I almost forgot that we are just an acting familyinfront of the viewers, while in reality we were like the dead people rested in graves in a place called graveyard.

Eunwoo was a man of a good personality. He had such a sweet aura. He lifted the mood with his jokes and talkative nature. 

"We never had the chance to meet after I handed over my daughter's hand in your hand." My dad said while eating.

Eunwoo held my hand and kissed it.

"Thanks! Uncle for giving me your precious daughter. I will always take care of her like I take care of myself."

We want to hold official engagement ceremony for you both. I will invite everyone on Sunday's dinner gathering. We will announce your engagement news. My father said while drinking wine from the wine glass.

I guess everyone was happy except me.

I went to the terrace to see the Seoul covered in soft cotton like snow.

"The chilly wind that passed from my body, reminded me of the unforgettable summer I had in this city. I also remember the me who was mercilessly murdered. I had a tear drop falling from my face. I have died two times. The time when I was raped the second time my unborn child was murdered by the person I called "Dad" Life has always aimed for my heart. Sometimes knives were used sometimes bullets were shot straight through my heart. I was happy thinking my baby will bring me happiness. It was a baby boy. A boy who was two weeks old. Everytime I breathed I had two heart beating. But my baby was killed by the sharpness of knives despite my will.  I had a dream. But my dreams were left dreams that I had one summer night and when I woke up there was no memory. I rubbed my arms with my hands. Who says its cold on the outside, while my heart has storms swirling for years."

"If you will stay here in the cold you will catch cold." Eunwoo covered me with the warmer. As he back hugged me.

"We are getting engaged!" Eunwoo said smiling.

But I want you to love me the way I love you. He said complaining.

I kept quite. 

'You can't lie.' I love this part of you. You are clear like a crystal.

The night went on. The other day Eunwoo covered my eyes with blindfolds. Said he is going to drop a bomb of surprise on me.

"We are here." He removed my blindfolds and we were standing outside SOPA.

Why in all Seoul here?