27

"Class this is the new transfer student. The teacher introduced me to the class"

'Hello I'm Kim Jongin as known by stage name Dylan."

'Okay Dylan go sit beside Hyugi.'

'I finally came to SOPA or more accurately I came here chasing the girl I love. In my middle school, I fell for the girl who I bullied. It was fun in the beginning but I opened myself to her and she was the first girl I opened my heart to. She is that kind of a person with whom you would want to open your heart up.'

"Flashback" 

'Dad left me mom! now you are going to abandon me too? You both are selfish you want to make your own family. What about me? You called me after a month telling me you are marrying someone. How coul-'

"I'm sorry Jonginah I have to go. Mom loves you."

'I hate you do you get that? Don't you dare call me your son from your filthy mouth.' I hanged up.

'AHHHH! I harshly banged the chairs and sat down resting my back beside the wall.'

"Everyone was gone and I was the only person in the school thats what I thought till a noise gained my attention. I opened the door and I saw Nabi scared. I loved the scared expression on her face. I pulled her in and teased her. I sat down as teasing her was not giving me fun."

'You have heard that right? I asked.'

"If you tell this to anyone. I will make your life hell." 

'She nodded and obeyed me.".

'I didn't know with the setting sun, I will fall for her.'

It was the last time I talked to her. And the other time I saw her she was in the SOPA uniform. So I chased her to relive the moments.

Present 

'I sat beside the good looking guy. Horizontally Nabi was sitting beside the window. I steal looks from her.'

"What class is next dude?" I asked.

"Dance class. He replied."

'So what does your dad do?' 

"My dad died when I was young."

' And your mom?'

"She is.." 

He stopped while I was looking for an answer. Till he reasked me the same question.

'You can take it as I'm an orphan. I smiled.'

'The girl over there I pointed at Nabi. Do you know her?'

"Yeah she kinda lik- well you can say we are classmates."

'I was caught in his words but I didn't went deeper.

Dance class started and I was amazed by her dance moves, she was very talented. She was a queen. The class ended and it was lunch break and I went to target Nabi again.

"Ya! move. She loved ramyeon but she hated egg inside ramyeon I cracked an egg inside her ramyeon."

'Eat!'

'I-I can't its disgusting.' she replied.

Right when I was about to do something Hyugi bashed the whole Ice-cream on her head, it looked like a birthday cap. I glared him with anger, no man can bully my target.

"Ya- I pushed him. What's wrong with you? huh- I stepped closer while pushing him backwards."

'Move your hands from me! Hyugi muttered'

"Wha- are you gonna hit me?"

'Come on hit me! if you have balls.'

"We started fighting till Nabi stepped in."

"She forcefully kicked us both in the middle telling us;"

'Listen you bunch of monkeys I had enough of your stupid Hee-hoo and you Dylan trust me I'm not that Nabi who would pee looking at your face. Thanks to your bullying I built stronger, I won't let you destroy my high school life. And you shameless myth statue you love getting naked right? You should become a pornstar. Stop getting in my way you annoying noisy pigs. If I see you teasing me again I will make sure to destroy your man hoods.'

'I felt like whistles coming out from my ears she kicked me right at point and all my insides were screaming.'

'I stood there while people were laughing at us. I will get you Nabi wait.'