𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒

➪𝐴 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛- 𝑈𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛----------------------------------------

𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
- 𝑈𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛
----------------------------------------

PLEASE READ

Hello Reader!

I'm just gonna mention some things before you start reading this story.

This is NOT a sequel to my other Peter Pan x Reader, it's kind of a re-do as I re-read that one and... it was cringy and didn't follow the events of the storyline at all.

Some details from that story will also be transferred to this one but you do not have to read the other one to understand this fanfic!

The gifs and pictures will be from Google and Pinterest, I will also have a quote that will fit the plot of each chapter!

Peter will briefly be in some of the first few chapters, obviously more when we get to Season Three. I wanted to add as much of a background story as I could so it starts in Season One and Episode One. But, as I said, Peter will be in more of the flashback scenes. 

So, as I mentioned, Peter might take a while to fully appear, sorry about that. Please don't keep asking 'Where is Peter?' or for an update. The story will flow at its own pace.

I got inspiration from another Peter Pan fanfic called 'UnTellable Story' by Skippy6804

I will try to update two times a week or more but I am trying to write other fanfics so don't be upset if I'm late.

Here's a playlist to go with the story:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7dLLjcHv3ljG7keWuMsfnB?si=3JG64ipkR7Oeztv5fTwKgQ&dl_branch=1

(Also is in my bio 😉)

If you do wanna check out my other (not cringy) books then feel free!

I hope you enjoy the book!