༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔༒

𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑑, 𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒—————————————————————-

𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒
—————————————————————-

—Y/n's POV—

Granny's Diner. Down here, it's called the Blind Witch's. I felt empty. So numb. I had just said goodbye to the man I loved. The rum helped drown my sorrows, even if it left a foul taste in my mouth.

Suddenly, the door was opened and in walked the King of Camelot himself. I wonder how he died. Everyone's eyes were on him, staring at the man in armour. He sat down at the diner counter, a few seats over. He hadn't noticed me yet.

"Excuse me? Can you tell me where I am exactly?" He asked the little boy next to him. The boy reminded me of Roland. The boy I never got to say goodbye to. His last memeory of me was me inflicting pain and terror amongst the people I love.

"He stopped talking centuries ago. Coffee?" The Blind Witch asked him.

"No. I don't want coffee." He spat. "I wanna know what this place is." I downed the last sip of my rum and aggressively placed the glass on the table.

"Well, I think that's quite obvious, Your Majesty," I said, standing and walking over to Arthur. My father, who was sitting in the corner of the diner, stood as well. Suddenly, I felt myself being pinned to the diner door. I felt what I assumed to be a butter knife at my throat.

"You got lucky last time we met." He didn't faze me. "Now, you tell me where I am, or I run you through."

"That's not gonna do anything to me down here." I said. "You can't kill someone who's already dead."

"Are you having a hard time accepting it?" My father asked. Arthur backed away slowly. The shock finally settled on his eyes. "You know where you are."

"No," he trembled. He looked around, noticing all the familiar faces. The dead faces. "No, but I had so much left to do."

"That makes three of us." I explained. "We promised a couple of people that we would move on from this place, but we still can't. So we need to know what the hell is going on back up in Storybrooke." Arthur seemed scared of me. Scared of death. Though, death had already come. "Who killed you?" My father didn't even try to stop me. He knew this was my way of letting it out.

"No! No, no!" Arthur shouted.

"Denial, greef, anger. Can we just get to acceptance?" My father asked politely. "Who killed you?"

"He said his name was Hades." Arthur finally answered. Now the shock was on my father and I's faces.

"Did you see Emma and the others?" My dad asked him. "Have they any idea how to stop him?"