༒𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔?༒

➪𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡, 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡--------------------------------

--------------------------------

–Y/n's POV–

Everyone was on Main tonight.

"Anyone see Regina?" Emma asked.

"Not since the vault." Her mother responded as we made our way through the crowd.

"If she doesn't get here soon, the witch could take it all out on us." Tink told.

"Then let's get everybody and anybody out of here before that happens," I said.

"Listen up!" Davis was quick to grab everyone's attention. "We need everyone to go back to your homes." David shouted.

"No one's going anywhere." Zelena interrupted the prince. Behind her, stood Rumple freaking Stiltskin. "This show needs an audience." everyone was quick to cower away, all except a dwarf. "Out of my way, munchkin."

"I'm a dwarf."

"That's even worse." Zelena scoffed. "Where is she, hmm? Don't tell me, she's a coward. Well, this isn't good. For any of you. If my sister's not here in five minutes, I'm going to let the Dark One off his leash.

16 Years BC (Before Curse)

–3rd Person POV–

"You don't know what you're talking about." Y/n scoffed at the Shadow's nonsense.

"Fine. Ask him yourself." The Shadow retorted. "But don't say I didn't warn you." Y/n tried blasting the Shadow out of her room with a fireball but nothing came, her hand was just propelled forward and she fell to the hardwood floor. Her magic is really gone...

–Y/n's POV–

"Times up." Regina was still nowhere to be seen. "Who do you wanna kill first Rumple? Your father?"

"He's not killing anyone." Peter came out of the crowd and went towards the witch. What the hell was he doing? "If you want to fight someone, Witch, fight me."

"Sorry, dear, I don't dace with little boys." Zelena spat and commanded Rumple to knock Peter back, I rushed to Peter and helped him up.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm great." Peter groaned. "Not every day your 400-year-old son knocks you off your feet."

"Anybody else wanna give it a go!?" Zelena shouted to the crowd.

"I do." Yes! That all to familiar evil voice said. Regina! "Didn't anyone tell you?" Regina strutted. "Black is my colour."

"But it looks so much better on me." Zelena chuckled. "I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up."