༒𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐸𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑠༒

➪𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢—————————————————

𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢
—————————————————

—Y/n's POV—

The run off the couch was fast. The run into town was faster.

"What's going on?" I shouted, as we all ran to hide behind a shop.

"We used the hat to release the fairies," Emma yelled. "This must've come out with them,"

"You think?" Regina remarked.

"We don't we just put it back?" I said.

"Because we can't. Once somethings freed, it can never be re-trapped," Belle answered me,

"Great, so our best defence against magical beasts follows the same rules as chickenpox?" Emma retorted.

"Surely the Savior and Evil Queen can defeat a simple hell-beast."

"Can we drop the 'E' word already," Regina scoffed. "We might need some more help,"

"What do you need me to do?" I asked.

"Not you..." Regina trailed, her gaze falling onto Peter, she looked almost sorry for the 'E Word' Queen.

"What-"

"You still don't have your full powers back. It's only safe if Pan does it," Regina told me,

"That's not my fault," I muttered, hopefully it was only heard by me.

The three walked out to the middle of the road, it started flying directly at them, the three shared a hopeful, confident look before blasting their magic at it, the beast tried to fight it, but eventually, it flew away.

"Well, that was easy," Emma sighed.

"Don't get excited. We only stunned it," Regina said. "And a blast like that should have destroyed it."

"I was just getting used to things being relaxing around here. Belle..."

"I'll see if I can find anything about this thing in the library." She answered.

"Thanks. And Mary Margaret..."

"I'll get everyone to safety. I'm on it."

"Wow, you guys really have this down." Emma beamed.

"We'll, this isn't our first monster bash." My dad smiled before walking off with Belle.

"Now that that's settled, we'll figure out how to clip this bat's wings before it comes back?"

———

Back at the Mayor's Office...

"I've seen that creature before, it came to Neverland once," Peter said, crossing his arms, his brown jacket wrinkling.