༒𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠༒

𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒-𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑝𝑦-----------------------------------------------

-𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑝𝑦
-----------------------------------------------

--Y/n's POV--

I walked downstairs to see Emma and Mary Margaret eating eggs and bacon.

"Good morning," I greeted as I sat next to Emma.

"Good morning, Y/n/, you slept in." Mary Margaret noticed.

"Yeah, I guess I was up a little late last night," I told, blushing at the memory of Ares and I. my black-haired roommate started loading some eggs onto my plate as Emma put hers in the sink. "Hey can, um, Ares come over tonight?"

"Who's Ares?" Emma asked, leaning on the island.

"Just a friend. I met him a few weeks ago."
"Just a friend?" Emma smirked.

"Yes." I retorted, filling eggs into my mouth.

"Are you-"

"Of course! Emma and I are going to Granny's, right Emma?" Mary Margaret butted in.

"We are?" the blonde furrowed her eyebrows. "We are!" She corrected herself. I was smart enough to know that Snow White had sent her daughter a 'listen to me' look.

------

Knock knock knock knock

I finished folding a blanket for the fort I was constructing and rushed downstairs to the door. Ares couldn't be here already? It's only four o'clock.

I furrowed my h/c eyebrows as I opened the door. There, Henry stood with the Storybook in hand.

"Henry nows not really a good time."

"Y/n. This is important."

"Henry-"
"It's about the book. There's a new page from your story." 

I huffed and looked at Henry nervously before opening the door for him to come in.

Henry sat down at the wooden table, heaving open the book. I pulled my chair close to him. I could see me and Ellianna. We were running. And I recalled the memory all too well. It was the day we met. I rescued her from the Lost Boy's and my first day in Neverland.

In the picture, I was looking behind me to see if Ellianna was keeping up, I didn't even know her name at the time. I just knew I trusted her. I prayed that she was still alive and taking care of the Lost Girls for me.

"What is this. Who is that girl? Is she cursed?" Henry kept firing questions at me.

"No. she's not cursed. I left her in Neverland when I left. She's not in Storybrooke." I said, swallowing my tears.