༒𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑈𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝐵𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐺𝑜𝑤𝑛༒

𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝐻𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑚𝐹𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦𝐴𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦———————————————

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑟
𝐻𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑚
𝐹𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦
𝐴𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦
———————————————

𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝐻𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑚𝐹𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦𝐴𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦———————————————

—Y/n's POV—

There might be only one word to describe my dress. Perfect. It was a beautiful forest green, the skirt's black and green tool flowed behind me as Peter and I waited to be announced. I felt my stomach start to turn. Butterflies. They were all swarming around.
Peter's eyes travelled to mine as his mouth formed a closed lip smile.  I returned a similar one, getting a little impatient.

"Peter Pan and Y/n Jones," this is it. That was us. Peter and I walked through the doors that burst open. My arm was slinked around his as together we floated down the grand staircase. Everyone looked so elegant and beautiful.

Don't trip. Try not to fall. The butterflies started to fly away as I got closer and closer to the ground. I was at a ball. I felt like a real princess. Something I had dreamed of though I often kept it a secret.

As I reached my two dads, I curtsied. I couldn't hold back my childish giggle.

"I think we both might be expecting a dance with our daughter," Robin joked as his eyes went from Killian to me.

"Then a dance you both shall get." I grinned as Killian placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Presenting the Savior." The crowd clapped as Regina appeared at the top of the stairs. Her outfit, a little less evil and more...more Emma. She seemed amazed that people were clapping for her. Regina—The Savior. Not The Evil Queen.

———

Peter's hands rested on the curve of my waist as my arms were gracefully around his neck. We were lost in each other's gaze, enchanted by each other's beauty. Somehow, our bodies started to flow with the choreography everyone else seemed to have perfectly memorized.