༒𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑖𝑏༒

➪𝐿𝑖𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑒, 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒------------------------------

𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒
------------------------------

—Y/n's POV—

I was back in Pan's cabin, looking around the small room. The first thing I noticed when I was here was the desk with scattered papers. Now, I decided to investigate it. I hovered my hands over the old parchments, there were drawings, writing and much more. I had forgotten his handwriting.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked Pan as he entered. All I had heard were mixed mumbles, the words were nothing.
"No one. You were hearing things." He seemed angry at my question.

"It wouldn't be the first time." I mumbled to myself. I hadn't looked at him yet. But I had a question that burned inside of me. One that had been burning since the day I left. "Why did you do it?" I asked, looking at his face. "Betray me like that?" Pan's eyes met mine, they were no longer filled with anger, but sadness and... pity?

He sighed, running his hands through his brunette locks. "I wanted power." He spoke. "So I used you."

"Are you sorry?" I questioned, our eyes still meeting,

"Yes." He huffed. "But that doesn't matter if you don't believe me... do you... believe me?" He asked, still looking sorrowful.

"I used to."

———

I walked out of the cabin once again, this time I wasn't afraid of being heard.

"Ow." I recognized the non-pubescent voice to be Henry's. I looked around to see a Lost Boy, Devin, holding a spear to my little brother. I didn't intervene, I wanted to see what Henry would do.

"So you're the kid Pan has been looking for all this time?" Devin scoffed. He hit Henry again. It was hard for me not to move, but I leaned on a tree just behind the action.

"Ask him." Henry retorted as Devin swung his spear again. "Stop it!" Henry shouted.

"If you can't take this, how are you going to handle what Pan has in store for you?" As of now, all the Lost Boys had their full attention on the fight.

Henry leaned down to pick up a stick on the ground. He and Devin started swinging.

"Hey-"

"Not bad." Pan's thick voice cut me off. "But wouldn't it be more fun if you had real swords." He smirked, walking towards the two boys. What was he talking about? Real swords? As far as I'm aware he's burned mine to a crisp.
"I've never used a real sword." Henry said sheepishly.