༒𝐼𝑡 𝑀𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑒༒

➪ 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟, 𝐴 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦-𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑟----------------------------------------

➪ 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟,
𝐴 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦
-𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑟
----------------------------------------

33 years BC (Before Curse)

—3rd Person POV—

Y/n was alone that night, tears staining her face. Her eyes were a puffy red and her nose was clogged. She wanted her mother, she wasn't home yet and the little toddler was scared. Y/n didn't want to be left alone. So the little girl scrunched into the corner of their little, wooden hobble, knees at her chest with her hands wrapped around herself, her small face buried into her knees.

"Hello, dear child," a soft voice spoke, Y/n looked up. A small, winged woman levitated in front of the girl. It was a fairy. It was Blue.

"Who... who are you?" The little girl asked, wiping her face.

"My name is Blue," Blue smiled. "What is your name?"

"Y/n... have you seen my mother? When is she coming back?" The curious child questioned. Blue huffed.

"She won't be returning for a long time, dear one." Y/n looked back down again. "But I am here to take you somewhere else, somewhere safe where you can have many adventures, would you like that?" Y/n's Y/e/c eyes returned to the fairy.

"Ye-yeah..." Y/n answered. "Will I see my mommy again?" She asked again.

"Come now, child, we have to go now. Adventure is out there," Blue tapped her wand in the air 4 times and Y/n they were transported to a dock. Many men and women were doing their daily tasks like bringing in fish and oil, chopping the day's catch, and selling tackle boxes and nets. Y/n was scared, she wanted to cling to her mother's dress for comfort, but couldn't.

"Come quickly, Y/n," Blue's soft voice spoke. Y/n ran ahead to the fairy, she was in front of a rather large ship, the Jolly Rodger.

"C'mon lads, put your backs into it!" A strong, British voice ordered. Y/n winced at the male's voice.

"Captain!" Blue called. She then grew to a full size, she was about the same height as Anastasia once was. "Wait here, alright Y/n?" Blue asked. Y/n nodded, she admired the pretty fairy.

Blue went off to talk to the Captain, also known as Killian Jones. Y/n needed a caregiver, and Killian needed a child. Blue knew that Killian would care for Y/n, warn her of the dangers of the world, go on adventures and quests, protect her... anything a parent would do.

So, after some persuasion, Killian agreed to care for the child as long as he lived.

And now, Y/n had a father. One she would never regret meeting...