༒𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑂𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝐷𝑜 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡༒

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜————————————————

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ
𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑
𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ
𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜
————————————————

Storybrooke
—3rd Person POV—

Hook stood on the Jolly Roger with his daughter at his side. He was preparing for his long awaited match with a certain former Dark One. As Hook placed his sword into its scabbard, the crocodile appeared on deck.

"I wasn't sure you'd show," Hook spoke, noticing Gold's presence.

"And miss my chance to take your other hand?" He retorted.

"No, this won't do." Hook spoke, noticing the cane that his opponent was using as support. "This has to be a fair fight," Understanding what her father was implying, Y/n waved her hand and suddenly, the crocodile could walk sturdily once more.

"We can't have any surviving family members blame this loss on your limp," said the pirates daughter, inviting the man aboard. "And you'll even have a spectator," she smirked, taking a seat on the flag post, leaning up against it.

"It's been centuries since I stood here a mortal." Said Mr. Gold.

"Oh you mean when I took Milah?" Hook inquired, "I remember thinking that day, what type of sad little man is too afraid to fight for his own wife?"

"Yeah, well, I'm not afraid anymore," he was quick to respond. "I know I have tonight for the people I love."

"Don't you mean die for the people you love?" The pirate corrected, pulling out his sword.

"We shall see," with a smirk on the two pirates faces, the Captain and the crocodile clashed swords.

Camelot

"There you are," Regina exclaimed, noticing the, now four, Dark Ones had finally returned. "We've looked everywhere for you," she said, seeing the new appearances the four held.

"Emma?" Her mother gasped. "What happened to you and Peter? Are you okay?"

"For now," Emma answered sternly.

"It looks worse than it is," Peter added.

"Are you sure?" Questioned the Queen.