༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑑༒

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤?————————————————-

𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤?
————————————————-

—3rd Person POV—

The old crippled man walked down the road, greeting Y/n and her father at the pond.

"It would appear we've won," Hook smirked, claiming victory to the crocodile.

"Oh, did you?" The crocodile questioned. "Last time we fought, this sword ended up in your neck and your daughters left shoulder,"

"You won a battle, not the war," Y/n said. "We took the dagger from you,"

"Now you have nothing and never will," her father continued.

"Watch it, pirate," he warned, swinging Excalibur at the two. Before it could cut them, the disappeared and reappeared behind him.

"Ah!" Hook shouted in excitement. "There's the Rumplestiltskin we know and love!"

"That is why Belle's left you, isn't it," Y/n smiled. "She knows just what kid of man you really are."

"And what kind is that, Miss. Jones?" Gold asked.

"The kind who loves his power more than anything." She answered, almost immediately. "More than her."

"More than your dead son." Hook added. "Which is why it's so bloody satisfying to take it away from you. Mmm. Remember how good it felt?"

"Power is only as good as the one who wields it," the crocodile was trying so hard not to shout. "And you two have done nothing but parlour tricks."

"Oh, is that right?" Y/n pouted. "Well, I think you're really going to like what's next."

"The trick where I finally get my revenge."

———

Emma and Peter led the group through the town. Eager to stop the two pirates from doing something they would definitely regret.

"Emma, Peter, let's talk about this. We need a plan." David tried to stop them, yet still walked with as much power as they did.

"The plan is find Y/n and Hook before they resurrect all of the Dark Ones." Emma said, still walking. "You think dealing with two is bad?"