༒𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦༒

➪𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡-------------------------------

➪𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠
𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑜
𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
-------------------------------

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

The plan of the Lost Girls was being executed. Y/n was doing her job, or about to: distracting Pan.

She made her way to the Brit's bunk and entered slowly, as expected, he was in there. But what was not planned was for him to be shirtless. Fully on display for Y/n's e/c eyes. This, however, was not going to distract her. Not a chance.
"Y/n? Didn't expect you to be here." Peter smiled. "How are you?" He smiled. It was hard to be mad at him in this position.

"Why'd you steal our supplies?" She asked firmly, not letting her gaze go past his chin. She was meant to be distracting him. Not the other way around. "Is that why you wanted to see me last night?" She questioned.

"Maybe. Or maybe I just wanted to see you." He smirked. "What? Am I not allowed to see my girlfriend?"
"Can you put a shirt on please?" Y/n asked, finally getting distracted by his toned muscles.

"Is it distracting you?" He smirked again, his eyebrows perking up.

"No." Pan scoffed and stepped closer to her.

"Are you sure, love?"

"Yes." No.

"You know," he was now inches from her. "You'll have to tell your girls about us sooner or later? They might get suspicious if you continue to sneak off. They're smart."

"Don't change the subject." She huffed, getting aggravated that there was still open space between them.
"Too late." He muttered against her lips.

"I will." She smiled. Their breath's were now mixing. "Soon."

—Killian's POV—

"Y/n!" I called. She hadn't been with us on the way back to our camp, and I was too distracted to notice. "Y/n!" I called again, no answer, damnit Sailor. Where are you? "Ares? Where's Y/n?" I asked. Surely he would know, right? Right?
"She, uh..."

"Spit it out, boy!"

"She was taken." He muttered.

"What!? You were meant to watch her! To keep her safe!" I raged at the boyfriend.

"Easy, okay! She was right behind me, I swear."