༒𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘༒

➪𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑎 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑦, 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟-𝑣𝑖𝑎 𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑢𝑡𝑢---------------------------------

-𝑣𝑖𝑎 𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑢𝑡𝑢
---------------------------------

—Y/n's POV—

I placed a cup of water in front of my father. I sat across from him on the old, mossy picnic bench.

"Who are you again?" Emma asked, crossing her arms over her chest. She was still trying to grasp the fact that Captain Hook was my dad.

"Killian Jones, love." He smiled, placing the water cup on the table. "But you might know me more commonly as Captain Hook." He smirked.

"And you're... Y/n's dad?" The blonde furrowed her eyebrows.

"The one and only."

"How did you survive Cora? No one ever does." Mulan questioned sceptically.

"Well, there is a first time for everything." He smiled. Everyone exchanged confused glances, but I didn't notice. "I've spent the last 28 years trying to find my daughter. Looking through all the lands. But I never found her, until now. I thank you for taking care of her." I blushed. I didn't like being the main topic of this introduction. I wanted to hear about my father's adventures. What lands did he scavenge? Has he met anyone? Would I like her? Or him?

I looked over at the Sheriff of Storybrooke. Her face was stone cold. She had a look on her face. The look of her infamous superpower. But why would my father lie about finding me? I'm the only person he cared about (I think) so why would he lie?

———

"What are you doing!" I gasped. Emma was hulling dad over to a large tree nearby.

"He's lying. He didn't come here to find you." Emma said.

"He wouldn't lie! He's my father!" I defended as she secured the rope around him. "Especially not when it comes to me. He's not like that."

"Y/n, listen to me, your father is lying. I don't care who he is to you, he's lying about why he's here!" Emma whispered.
The trees started shaking and loud roars and groans could be heard from the forest.

"The Ogre's are coming so unless you want to be dinner, I suggest you start talking." Emma pushed. My dad just chuckled. I knew he wasn't lying, I knew it in my gut. And even if he was... It was probably a life or death situation...
"Cora wanted me to gain your trust so I could learn everything there is to know about your Storybrooke." He started. What? "She didn't want any surprises when she finally got over there." He looked down at his feat, ashamed.

"So you did lie." I choked out.

"I'm sorry Sailor-"

"Keep talking." Emma snapped.