༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠༒

𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢———————————————————

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
———————————————————

—3rd Person POV—

"Y/n!" Peter and Ares yelled, sprinting down the long tunnel.

"Y/n!" Ares shouted.

"Y/n!" Peter screamed, still hearing her cries of help. Cries of pain. "Alright here's the plan,"

———

Y/n's ears perked up. "Who the hell is that?" Hades questioned himself. Y/n knew that voice. Those voices. It wasn't only Peter, Ares was there too. They were coming to find her.

"Help-" the girl tried to scream, but a hand was placed over her mouth.

"Don't you dare scream, you little shit!" Hades commanded, keeping her quiet. Y/n used all the strength she could, and pushed Hades off of her, kicking him in the knee. Now he was the one screaming in pain

"I'm here!" She shouted. "I'm here! Help!" And as if it was a miracle, the boy she loves and the boy she loved entered. Out of nowhere, Y/n felt her body being pulled back as two arms came around her. Hades had held her uncomfortably close to the River of Souls.

"Come any closer and she gets thrown in the River," the God threatened the two boys.

"Alright, take it easy," Ares eased, holding his hands up.

"Help me," Y/n whispered as Hades' arm went up to her neck.

"Stay calm, Y/n," Peter told her. "Hades, you don't want to do this," Peter's eyes met Hades'. "You need her, she's too valuable. You obviously have her for a reason."

"You always were smart, Peter," his grip tightened on Y/n' neck. "You could've been powerful. The most powerful being alive, in fact. More than the last living Everlasting."

"Power means nothing without someone to share it with," Peter replied simply. "Now give me back my girlfriend. Ares, now!" Ares tossed the squid ink on Hades from behind. With Peter keeping him distracted, Ares was able to sneak behind the God and freeze him. With Hades frozen, Y/n was able to break free. Y/n couldn't stand, she leaped onto Peter for support.

"This won't hold me for long, boys. You better run!" Hades shouted. Following orders, Y/n placed her arms over Peter and Ares as they helped her run away from the man who held her hostage. Eventually, they made it outside of Emma's house.

"Storybrooke?" Y/n questioned softly, finding the street very familiar.

"We'll explain later, we have to get you to safety," Ares shushed.