༒𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑊𝑒 𝐺𝑜 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛༒

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑔𝑠————————————————

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒
𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑔𝑠
————————————————

—3rd Person POV—

Y/n and Peter waited in a room of Storybrooke's Hospital. Y/n lay on the bed, her stomach about a foot in the air as it had seemed to grow almost overnight. She now was very pregnant but whether or not there was a live and healthy baby in her stomach was unknown. Peter held her hand, not wanting to let go. It seemed that if he did, the baby's fate might be even worse.

"If Harry or Harriet didn't make it-" Y/n started, wanting the painful silence to be broken.

"-stop." Her boyfriend interrupted. "They're going to make it." It was more as if he was telling himself.

Dr. Whale entered the room. He didn't come with a gleaming look on his face, the couple hoped he was telling a hoax.

"So?" Y/n asked eagerly.

"I'm sorry, Y/n," Dr. Whale held his clipboard tight, his head staring at the girl. "She didn't make it." It seemed to have hit her like a bus. He head fell back onto the pillow, tears starting to leave her eyes.

"She?" Peter questioned.

"You would've had a daughter, you two." He smiled, a sad sad smile. Y/n let out an even louder cry, burrying her head into Peter's arm, as the doctor left, Peter allowed himself to shed three tears. One for himself, one for Y/n and one for the baby. Wiping his eyes, he held his girlfriend.

"It's okay," he told her.

"No it's not, Peter," she said firmly, sniffling. "I lost Robin and Harriet in less then a day. Don't you dare tell me that it is okay." She screamed as she continued to whale.

"I'm sorry, you're right." He shook. "We lost out child, it's ok to be upset. You lost your dad. Scream at me all you want, I can take it. It's not going to fix anything." She only nodded. "Why don't we get out of here, we can sit on the couch for as long as you want and watch, what's it called? Television?"

Y/n laughed at his cluelessness. "Okay," she sniffed. "I love you,"

"I love you, too," he kissed her forehead as if their whole world hadn't been ripped from them.

—Peter's POV—

I refused to cry in front of Y/n. She wouldn't be able to take it. She would've loved that little girl so much, and so would I. I would be a liar if I said I didn't picture a little kid running around the house, playing with me, running away from the bath tub. But was I ready? With all that's going on, I don't think I was. Dr. Whale, as part of protocol had taken the dead baby out of her and he stomach would not slowly get smaller and smaller. Maybe we will have a child someday, that day is just not today.