༒𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑦 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦༒

➪𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒? 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.
-------------------------------------

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

Y/n usually slept quite peacefully. But tonight, it was different. She was having a dream, not an uncommon thing to happen on Neverland, but this was different. She had heard this voice... seen this voice before.

Weak...

Boy...

Magic...

Bye...

—Y/n's POV—

"Regina's still not answering." Emma said as we marched towards her vault.

"When we find Pan," Henry started, "remember, he's still in my body. So if you have to throw a fireball or something, at least avoid the face." He told Gold.

"I'll do my best." He said.

We were greeted by Neal, my dad and Tink at the vault.

"Henry? Is it really you?" Neal asked.

"Dad!" He exclaimed, pulling Neal into a hug.

"Did you find the Shadow?" David asked my dad.

"Not yet."

"But we'll be ready when we do." My father held up the coconut.

"It's Pan we should be concerned about now." Gold interrupted. "Why are we still up here?"

"It's locked up tight." Neal told his dad.

"Really?" Gold attempted to use his magic to open the door, but failed.

"Need some help?" I asked, remembering I have magic. Sure, I might be a little rusty. But I could try. We both held our hands out and I focused. Just in the door. Not Pan, not my dad, not Henry. Just the door and my magic. And with time, the vault door opened.

"Shall we?" Gold and I chorused. We went down the stairs to be greeted by Regina unconscious on the floor.

"Regina!" Snow exclaimed, running towards her step-mother.

"Pan's gone." David said.

"We're clear down here!" I shouted up, letting the others know that it was safe to come down. I waved my hand over Regina, making her wake up in an instant.

"What?" She inhaled sharply. "What happened?"

"It's Henry. Somehow, Pan switched bodies with him." Emma said,

"And I fell for it."

"We all did." I reminded her.

"I wanted to believe what he was saying so badly, I missed the signs." She cried. "I just wanted to believe that he still needed me to be his mother."