༒𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑༒

𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤—————————————————-

—————————————————-

—Y/n's POV—

A stroll through the park. It's what I needed. The past few days have been a nightmare, not just because of Pete—Pan and Emma. I've been feeling so sick, throwing up every morning. It gets tiring. I figured the fresh air might cheer me up. It worked for a little while, until I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hello, love," I could hear the smirk on his face. I refused to turn, so I continued walking.

"Go away, Pan," I said, not wanting to start any conversation whatsoever.

"Why so glum, chum?" He asked, running to catch up with me. I sent him a glare. Maybe the sickness was getting to me. No. It was just Pan. He was getting to me.

"I feel like shit." I stated bluntly. "And you are not helping," Suddenly, a china cup appeared in his hand. It was filled with steaming tea. He handed it to me, removing my hands from my pockets, I grabbed it. "This could be poison."

"You really think I'd kill you?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows. "After all we've been through? Why would I?"

"Why wouldn't you?" I retorted.

"Because, I love you," he put a hand on my arm, running it up and down. I shoved him off, not comfortable with his touch. Following, I shoved the tea cup back onto his hands. It disappeared in a poof of smoke.

"Déjà Vu," I muttered.

"What?" Pan scoffed. We had stopped walking now. We stood in front of the park's pond, facing one another. "How?"

"It's always the same," I was starting to get really, really angry. "You love me, go dark," I listed. "And then pretend to love me." I took a breath, but I was not any more calm. "Really love me, go dark...pretend to love me. It happened once and I will not let you lie to me again."

"But I ended up really loving you in the end, didn't I?" He shouted, pointing an authoritative finger at me and clearly becoming angry as well.

"Yeah," I huffed. "But you weren't the Dark One," Peter stopped. He looked put at the pond, then did a double take. Back at me, and to the pond. Before finally looking down at me through his eyebrows.

"You've still got that fire I fell in love with," he finally spoke.

"Yeah, well, I'm starting to wish that fire would extinguish for a little while,"