༒𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒༒

➪𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑠
𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
-𝐴𝑙𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑡 𝐸𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛
----------------------------------------

--Y/n's POV--

Riiiinnnngggg

"Hello?" I spoke into my phone.

"Do you know where Henry is?" I recognized the Mayor's worried tone.

"No, why?" I glanced at Mary Margaret to see a worried look on her face.

"Why do you think! He's not here!"

"Have you tried asking Emma?" I asked.

The line cut off.

"What was that about?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Henry's missing."

------

I ran to the old mines as fast as I could. When I got there, I could see Archie running into the mine entrance and Emma yelling for him,

"Emma!" I called, running to her as fast as my legs would carry me.

The ground started shaking, I lost my balance and fell over onto the rocks. "Henry!" Emma shouted, struggling to get balance.

When I finally stood up, the entrance had collapsed.

"Archie!" Emma yelled again. "Archie! Henry!"

"They won't hear you," I cut her off.

"What- what do you mean?" Emma panted.

"There's at least 50 tons of boulder blocking the entrance. That's a lot of boulder. They won't hear you."

------

Pongo was barking as Ruby (Red Riding Hood) held him. I was waiting far away from everyone, biting on my one fingernail.

I was staring at the boulder-covered mine opening hoping Henry would come out of it alive.

Suddenly, the ground started shaking again, rocks falling from the sides of the circular hole. I stopped biting my fingernail and put my arms out, trying to balance myself.

"Stop! Stop! You're making it worse!" Regina wined.

"Do you want some cheese to go with that wine?" I muttered to myself.

"I am trying to save him! You know why he went in there in the first place, don't you?" Emma defended. "Because you made him feel like he had something to prove!"

"And why does he think he has something to prove? Who's encouraging him?"

"Do not put this on me."

"Oh, please, lecture me until his oxygen runs out!"

"ENOUGH!" I interrupted "This isn't going to save Henry!" I looked between the two. "Stop acting like 7-year-old girls and start working together. This isn't helping anyone. It's tiring to watch!" I sighed. "Arguing won't accomplish anything."

"No, it won't," Regina said.

"What do we do?" Emma questioned me.

"I have one idea. But it's crazy."

"Well?" Regina pushed.

"We got any dynamite?" I asked.

------

We all hid behind cars and trucks as builders set up dynamite around the area.

"Okay, we're all clear," Emma said.

"Blow it." Regina followed.

"God, I hope this works," I whispered to myself.

We all crouched down as the builders prepared to explode the mine.

3... 2... 1... BOOM!

A cloud of shattered rock blew out of the entrance. Emma and I bolted towards the entrance, when we got there, the boulders hadn't moved. I brought my hands to my mouth, fighting tears that threatened to fall. What happened to Henry? Did I make it worse? God, this is all my fault.

I didn't want anyone to see me crying. So I ran. I ran past everyone, going as fast as my legs would carry my body. I ran into the forest, hoping my leg would stop soon.

And they did. They stopped at a tall oak tree.

I rested my head on the tree, placing my hands in front of me. I started hitting the tree, punching it. I felt a warm liquid fall from the side of my hands. It was an all too familiar feeling. Blood.

"Crying isn't going to fix anything." I've heard that voice. The British, strong, sly voice. Peter Pan.

"Go away," I said, not facing him. He hurt me. It killed me inside, even if it was all those years ago. It hurt like a bitch.

"I can help you Y/n," He pushed.

"No! You can't!" I snapped facing him. Bad idea. I was once again reminded of his handsome figure. His green, piercing eyes stared at me.

"Y/n, please. Let me help you," Pan said, taking a step closer to me, extending his hands.

"I don't want your help! I want Henry back!" I screamed.

"I want Henry to be okay just as much as you do, love."

"No! You don't!" I sobbed. "And don't call me that. You don't love me... you never did." I spoke.

"I did. I promise." He said, walking closer to me. "I never break my promises."

"Never say never... You're not even here. How can you be?" I scoffed.

"You're right, I'm not here. But that doesn't mean I don't want to help you... You're stronger than this Y/n/n. I know you,"

"You don't know me! You hurt me! Henry is the only person who actually wanted to be friends with me and did not pity me! I left Neverland because you broke me, Pan! So don't tell me I need to be strong when my only friend might die."

"Y/n? Who are you talking to?" Henry. I snapped my head in the direction of the voice.

"Henry, oh my god, you're okay!" I ran towards him and engulfed him in a strong hug. He immediately hugged back. I kissed him on his head before pulling away, my hands still on his shoulders. "Don't you ever scare me like that again! Okay? Promise me!"

"I promise. Besides, I can't do Operation Cobra without you. You're the Magician."

"The Magician?" I questioned.

"Your code name," Henry smiled. I chuckled.

"Les get you back to your moms, yeah?"

~~~~~~

August 8, 2021