༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒༒

➪𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑖𝑚 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟---------------------------------

➪𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛,
𝑖𝑚 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟
---------------------------------

–Y/n's POV–

"Y/n," Peter came jogging to me. His face was wet, but it wasn't raining, they were tears, sticky,  wet tears. Peter's eyes were red. Peter pulled me into a hug as if I was what he needed as if I was something that could make whatever happened to go away. I was shocked, but I hugged him back, Peter stuck his head in the crook of my neck and I felt his tears fall down my skin.

"Sh, sh," I soothed, rubbing his back. "What happened?" I was careful as I asked.

"It's Baelfire... he's dead." Bae? He was dead? No, no, no. he can't be.

—---

We all stood around the coffin, mourning the death of our, family and friend, our Baelfire. I had grown up with him for quite some time, we would play on the ship, raise the sails and learn to navigate the stars. He had drawn sketches of me while we stayed in my room. We were like siblings.

My father was the first one to walk forward and shover a scoop of dirt onto the coffin in the deep dirt hole. The sounds of the dirt hitting the coffin made it official, Bae was dead.

I was next, I felt Peters's hand slip from mine as I shovelled a small scoop of dirt into the deep hole. David went next, followed Regina, Belle, Henry, Emma and finally, Peter.

I wonder when Ares will have his funeral?

—---

"Do you remember the day Baelfire came to our ship?" My father asked me. We had gone to Granny's for a drink. A pirates way of reminiscing.

"He had all of his drawings." I smile at the memory. But then saddened my smile. "All he wanted was to be happy."

"Aye, Sailor. And I am confident that we gave that to him... even if it was just for a little while." My father pulled me into a side hug. It felt nice. It felt like home.

"I think this is the first time that we've hugged since we've gotten back." I realized. "I missed you, dad." My father kissed my head.

"I missed you too. But, uh, never send me on a year's voyage with Pan ever again." My father chuckled.

"He said the same thing about you."

Suddenly, the door of the diner was burst open by none other than Zelena.

"My condolences." She said in a very fake hurt-like way. "I'm so sorry I missed the funeral. I could never pass up awake. Oh, did I miss speeches? Shall I make one?" she asked us, pointing the Dark One's dagger at us all. Peter raced to my side, eager to protect... me? He put a protective hand in front of me."I mean, I am, after all, responsible. Oh, no need to protect her, darling, she's not the one that I'm here for." Zelena indicated to Pan and me. Emma tried rushing for the Witch but was pulled back by her mother.