༒𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛༒

➪𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟-𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑛----------------------------------

-𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑛
----------------------------------

—Y/n's POV—

My whole body shook as I took a seat in the chair next to Henry. I couldn't hold back the tears, the waterfalls. I started balling as I placed my hand in his.
"I'm so sorry, Henry. I knew it was real, I was awake the whole time... but I never helped you even when I promised! I'm sorry. I was too caught up in my own happiness, I forgot about yours! I miss you... we need you here... I need you here. Operation Cobra, remember? Remember, little brother? Please, please, please, remember. I love you, Henry, please wake up." I allowed more tears to fall down my sticky and red face, I scooted my chair closer to him as I sucked in a deep breath, trying to pull myself together. "I wish you could talk, I wish you could hear me." But the world was not a wish granting factory, and I knew that all too well. "Stay alive, okay? And then we could go to the Enchanted Forest and I can take you sailing, I can teach you to map the stars." I slowly removed my hand from Henry's and pulled my golden sunflower necklace off of me, I gently placed it under Henry's pillow. "For when you wake up... it was always my good luck charm..."

———

"What is this place?" Emma asked as we entered the abandoned library. We had all shared a moment with Henry, saying goodbye for the last time... which hopefully it wasn't.

"Would you like a tour, or shall we just get to it?" Regina sarcastically remarked.

"Lead the way," Emma scoffed. Regina walked over to a wall with a mirror (shaped as a tree) that was laying upon a dark wood surface. She placed her right hand on the mirror and it began to open... almost like magic.

"Woah," Emma gasped as the sliding door revealed an elevator enterance.

"Get in." Regina told Emma. Emma gave Regina a confused look, almost scared even.
"After you," the blonde said.

"It's a two man job, the elevator's hand-operated. I have to stay up here and lower you down and Y/n cant come with you." Regina must have caught the pleading glance Emma sent me.

"She's right. I'm not the Savior. I can't help you this time." I explained.

"And I'm just supposed to trust her?" Emma questioned.

"I don't think you have much choice, Emma."

"I can hear you." Regina retorted.