༒𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝐼𝑡 𝐺𝑜༒

➪𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡,𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛-----------------------------------—Y/n's POV—

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛
-----------------------------------
—Y/n's POV—

Frost

Shattered Glass

I was surrounded by it. Nothing else. I was engulfed, it flew around me like a harsh wind. I tried to fight it. I tried throwing magic and fire. Nothing worked. I was helpless.

Cold sweat coated my forehead and hair stuck to my cheeks. I found myself launching my head off the pillow as tears started to fall. The same dream had been reoccurring for the last two weeks.

"Sh, sh, it's okay," Peter had woken up and had embraced me from behind. I rested the side of my head on his. Even with him sleeping next to me, I couldn't stop this dream. "It was only a dream,"

"The same dream," I panted, my eyes closing as to ease the pain. I laid back down on my bed as Peter rubbed his hands up and down my arms, trying to soothe me back to sleep like he has every night.

But the dreams got harder and harder to handle. And I wasn't sure how much longer I could handle them.

———

Peter and I had woken up in the late morning and were now in the kitchen making pancakes, it was a routine we had developed. A really, really good routine.

Our relationship has been strong and better than ever, we smiled whenever we were near each other and woke eachother up with a simple kiss. Even something as simple as the slight hand brush against the hip or chest, we liked- loved where we were.

I poured the batter onto the pan as Peter cut up the strawberries, Coldplay's Viva La Vida playing in the background.

We hadn't gotten out of our PJ's yet, but, who cares? It was our house and we could do what we wanted with it... this might also help explain why I am currently being hoisted onto the kitchen counter by Peter.

The green eyed boy infront of me had started kissing me, something that occasionally made its way into our mornings. Our lips were moving against each other slowly as my hands made their way around Peter's neck and his around my waist. I felt Peter start to trail his kisses down to my jaw, and then my neck.

I reluctantly pulled away from him with a cheeky smile, he wore a smirk.

"Breakfast, remember?" I reminded him, groaning and tapping his chest and hopping down.