༒𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔༒

A/N: Don't play the video just yet! I'll tell you when it's time...

➪𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔-𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑠ℎ----------------------------------------

-𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑠ℎ
----------------------------------------

19 Years BC (Before Curse)

--3rd Person POV--

"C'mon, mates! One more manner!" Y/n yelled back to the crew. Y/n was 17 years of age now. She had gotten close to full control over her powers. And they came in handy when looting villages. The one they were currently in, belonged to the rich people of Garmantia. (Gar-mon-tee-ah)

They were all running to the final house of the looting trip, Gateway Manner. It was quite a large house with windows all over the walls of the building. This would have been a problem if Y/n didn't have magic.

As the crew passed her and ran into the manner, Y/n started using her powers, moving her hands up and down in a swift motion. As her hands continued to move, a green kind of fog started forming. Y/n covered the property with this smoke, making it impossible to see the crew coming.

Y/n could hear a number of bodies dropping from the inside, it wouldn't normally be loud to the normal ear, but seeing as Y/n was an Everlasting, her hearing was amplified.

"We've done it, lads! We got the jackpot!" Darwin called, running out of the door.

Mission success.

------

--Y/n's POV--

"We should do this more often." "that we should"

"I love you," "And I, you,"

He held my waist gently as we swayed to the music with an unknown source.

I had caught myself smiling at the memories I had with Pan. They were all fake. Nothing was real.

"Thinking about me, are we?" I heard Pan appear beside me. I was dangling my feet off the dock, and now, so was he.

"Don't get used to it." I looked at him.

"I think I might,"

"Think again."

"Hey, sister! Who are you talkin' to?" I turned my head to see Leroy (Grumpy) With a fishing pole in his hand.

"No one, sorry."

------

I walked into my shared apartment to see two students sitting at the table. I recognized them to be Ava and Nicolas, but what were they doing here?