༒𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑢𝑡༒

➪𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠

𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.
-------------------------------

18 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

It was a riddle, Pan was sure of that. He quickly scurried over to his wooden desk and pulled out a spare piece of parchment from the creaky drawer. He dipped his quill in an ink bottle and scribbled down the riddle in his messy handwriting.

𝓽ꫝꫀ ᦔꫀꪖ𝓽ꫝꪶꪗ ρꪮ𝓲ꪖꪮꪀ ꪖ𝘴 𝓲𝓽 𝓽ꪮꪊᥴꫝꫀ𝘴 𝓽ꫝꫀ ꫝꪮ𝘳𝓲𝘴ꪮꪀ. 𝓽ꪖ𝘬ꫀ 𝘳ꫝꫀ ᭙ꪖ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 ꪮᠻ ꫝꫀ𝘳 𝘴ꫀꪖ, 𝓽ꪮ ᭙ꪖ𝘬ꫀ ꫝꫀ𝘳 ᠻ𝘳ꪮꪑ 𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘴 ᦔ𝘳ꫀꪖꪑ...

———

Hours had passed. Pan had finally cracked the code.

Dreamshade was obvious as it was the most deadly poison in all the realms.

At first, Pan thought the horizon meant the sun. But that would be too obvious and easy. Solar Eclipse.

The final part said 'the water of her sea.' Her sea. It must've meant water known to her. Something that was with her her whole life.

—Y/n's POV—

My hands still remained handcuffed and my fathers only hand was gripping my shoulder. Cora, Dad and I approached what looked to be a dried out lake.

"Where are we going?" Dad asked

"Lake Nostos." Cora responded "The legend says it's waters hold the power to restore what was once lost. It'll return magic to what remains of the wardrobe. And then we will be able to cross worlds." We came to a stop and overlooked the dried plains.

"I may not be the brightest girl of my age group," I said, "but I have eyes. The lake is as dry as a dead man's bone."

"Keep your daughter quiet!" Cora snapped. I felt my father's grip tighten on my arm in a demanding way.

Cora, the devil herself, started spinning her hands, a giver erupts in the middle of the lake, restoring a small pond of it's waters.

———

"And now the ashes." Cora hinted as the pond finished filling. "Would you care to do the honours?" She held the glass vial towards me.

"I'd rather die." I sassed. My father shoved passed me and grabbed the glowing vial. He carelessly threw the ashes in. How could he? He betrayed Emma. He betrayed me...

The portal started forming as my face was painted with worry.

"Here we go. We'll be in Storybrooke soon enough..." Cora said.

"You won't get away with this." I seethed.

"Oh, sweet girl...I already have."

We were about to jump but suddenly, an arrow was shot at the compass, flinging it out of our hands.

"You're not going anywhere!" A familiar voice shouted. I snapped my head to see Snow White, Mulan and Emma Swan.

"This portal's taking us home." Emma warned.

"The compass! Get it!"

Everyone started erupting into a fight. I was useless. Cora was fighting Snow and Mulan and Emma was fighting my dad. I tried to break out of my handcuffs. I closed my eyes, it was hard to focus with all the noise. Swords clashing. Magic being thrown. Magic. Magic. Magic...

Clang

I opened my eyes to see my handcuffs had fallen to the sand. But... how? Mary Margaret and Mulan had been knocked to the ground, they were powerless. Time for my revenge. I angrily strutted over to Cora, but not before grabbing my sword, I had found it on the ground... dad must've had it...

I snuck up behind Cora, but he heard me and spun around, using magic to shoot me on the ground.

"You can't fight me..." She taunted, coming closer to me. I stood up and grunted. I kept swinging and dodging the fireballs she threw. One hit me, I was on the ground again. "What would Pan think?" She pouted, as if she pitied me.
I stood again. "I don't give a damn about what Pan thinks anymore!" I yelled, sprinting at her as if I were a bull in a bullfight.

"Shame."

And that was the last thing I remembered before everything went black. No light. No people. No anything. Just blacked out.

~~~~~~

October 18, 2021

I updated the cover a while back! Do you like it?