༒𝑊𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠༒

➪𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒-𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑜𝑦———————————————-

𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑦
ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒
-𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑜𝑦
———————————————-

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

To say Y/n Jones was shocked would be a massive understatement. But somehow, she knew that her next choice of words was right. "I love you, too."

Pan's smile grew as he used his arms to spin her around.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me feel!" The boy exclaimed. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" He screamed. "I don't care if all of Neverland knows."

"I wouldn't be surprised if they already did at the volume you're shouting."

—Y/n's POV—

"Regina!" I shouted, I had made my way through the Dark Forest and I was thankful to hear a familiar voice.

"Y/n?" She says in shock, as I reunited with them. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"How did you escape?" Gold question, still in his costume.

"It's a long story, and I'm great, thanks for asking. But," I sighed. "We don't have much time, Pan's taking Henry."

"Well then why did you leave?" Regina snapped.

"I can ask you the same, where are the others?" I shot back.

———

"Well, if this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time." Regina says as we walk through the bush, seeing Dad, Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Neal (I thought he was dead) and... Ares. They all seemed as shocked to see me as I was of them.
"What are you three doing here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I don't care, Y/n's with them!" Ares ran forward and pulled me into a hug. I forced a smile on my face. Ares planted a small kiss on my neck and pulled away. "You look nice," He complimented, noticing my change of clothes.

"Uh, thanks," I said, my mouth at a loss for words.

"Alright you two, let me hug my daughter." My father smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"If all introductions are done... We have a chance against Pan now." Regina said, ending our family reunion. "Pandora's Box. It can trap Pan for an eternity simply by opening the lid."