༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡ℎ༒

➪𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒, 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐?-𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦------------------------------

𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒, 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐?
-𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦
------------------------------

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

As Y/n approached her camp, she was stopped by both Ellianna and Allegra.

"Where were you last night?" Allegra asked, placing her spear base on the ground.

"Nowhere." Y/n lied, pushing through them.

"Y/n. Honesty was the first thing we pledged in joining the Lost Girls." Allegra reminded, following her leader.

"I was with Pan. Happy now?" They were both fully aware of this, but Allegra felt the need to roll her blue eyes.

"This romance disgusts me." The red head said.

"Could you help with the fire? The Littles are struggling." Ellianna asks Y/n.

Y/n waved her hand and the fire started, but this act got her breathing to speed a bit, she sat on the wooden log with the intention to normalize her breathing. She was probably just tired...

—Y/n's POV—

They all proudly walked off the Jolly Roger as the crowd cheered for them — for us. But my smile was forced and as fake as they get. I couldn't smile.

Henry had been attacked by Pan, Ares was killed by Pan and my trust... it was no longer there. No trust in anyone.

Everyone was soaking me in hugs. Smiling at me like I was a hero. I didn't even know if I was still worthy of that title. Allegra and Ellianna came off the ship after the Lost Boys. They approached me with frowns on their gorgeous faces.

"Are you okay?" Ellianna asked.

"Hm?" Y/n snapped her head off of the ground. "Oh, no. But... it's a problem to worry about later."

"You know you can talk to us, right?" Allegra told her friend.

"I know... thanks."

"And we owe a lot of it to her." Mary Margaret spoke loudly above the crowd. She almost spoke directly to Regina, who was standing all on her own. "Regina helped save us all."

———

"So, what about that shadow?" David asked Gold, glancing up at the black sail of the Jolly Roger.