༒𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑘'𝑠༒

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙
𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒
———————————————

—Y/n's POV—

Son of a bitch.

"We are so sorry," Emma sighed.

"I'm...I'm pregnant?" I asked, placing a hand on my stomach, barely able to get the thought comprehended in my brain. That explains the morning sicknesses and the tiredness.

And Pan had the audacity to keep it from me. To keep my child from me.

"I didn't have a choice." Pan said from his spot. "I couldn't let you die. I-"

"No, no, no." My father said, stopping his sentence. "No, there has to be some other explanation. Not only did you do this to me but to my daughter!"

"Aw." Zelena pouted. "Are you finding the truth hard to swallow?" She picked up Excalibur and handed it to him. "Here. Have a look at the sword." Zelena waved her hand over Excalibur. Not only did it hold Peter and Emma's names, but my fathers and mine. "A glamour spell," she chuckled. "It was there the whole time. Right under your noses, and you didn't even see it." She continued to laugh. I can't say that I was in a laughing mood. "Ohh, now not only are there two Dark Ones, but four. How charming!"

"So that's why you saved my life tonight," I connected the dots. "Both of our lives. Twice."

"We were never in any danger. You both just wanted to keep us from the truth," my eyes darkened as did my fathers.

"We wanted to fix it first to make up for what we had done," Pan said. I can't believe I'm going to have his baby

"By killing me?" Zelena muttered cynically. "How sweet,"

"It was the only way to destroy the darkness in all of us," Emma continued. "Everything we've done since we got back to Storybrooke was to try to save the both of you,"

"This is saving," I scoffed. "How could you do this to us? To me?" My voice dropped and my eyes fell on Pan.

"I'm sorry," Pan started to cry. How could he be the one crying in this situation? I was the one he ruined. Not the other way around.

"So much for our future, Swan," my father muttered.

"And you can say goodbye to raising your child with me," I said through gritted teeth.

Zelena chuckled. "Now, tell me, are you ready to learn what else happened in Camelot?" I could see a tear threatening to fall from both Emma and Peter's eyes. My father noticed too. But this had to be done.

"Aye," my father answered. I smirked at his reply.

"But first we have to take care of them,"

———