༒𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑉𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑃𝑡. 1༒

➪𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘———————————————-

𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘
———————————————-

—3rd Person POV—

"Bloody hell!" Y/n groaned as her head collided with the ceiling of her room. Who the hell was steering her ship? Can they not understand a peaceful night's rest?  "What did I say about keeping this ship steady!?" The pirate shouted, stomping up to the deck and towards the wheel. She was greeted with the sight of a sleeping Smee, drool falling from the corner of his mouth.

Next to him, she noticed a bucket full of water. She snatched the basket and dumped it on his head, causing him to bolt awake. "My apologies, but it is hard to keep her steady with the water. I sense a storm coming," The first mate, Killian, tried to tell the girl. She wouldn't listen to the incompetent fool.

"Bullshit," she cursed, stepping towards the man who was much taller than her. "The sky was red last night,"

"Of course, Captain. My apologies, again," Killian glued his eyes to the floor of the ship, though he found it much harder to point the Jolly Roger in the right direction.

"Get me to the Enchanted Forest by nightfall, or I won't be as kind as to let you live." She warned. "That goes to all of you!" She yelled to the rest of the crew, but targeted her voice to Smee.

"Right away, Cap'n," Smee said without hesitation, placing his wet, red hat back on his balding head.

"Everyone on this ship is expected to pick it up!" She yelled again, holding onto the railing as she stared at the trembling crew. The crew that feared her. "I want to reach the docks before Pan and his Lost Boys reach the treasure that I am after. Anyone who's stupid enough to slack off will walk the plank," Y/n started strutting down the stairs to the main deck. "And I hear the crocodiles are especially hungry around this time of year,"

———

The crew had indeed reached the docks of the Enchanted Forest before nightfall. Y/n was the first to step foot on the wooden dock and be greeted by a humbling village. However, to Y/n, it was just another target. Nothing humbling about it.

"You all know the plan," she stated as the crew ran past her to follow her previous commands.

"Captain?" She heard the sickening voice of her father from behind her. She turned to see his head down as he spoke.

"Look up when you're talking to me, Killian... you look pathetic," she seethed, walking towards the creature she called her father.