༒𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐸𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑛༒

𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎 𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎 𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒...
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙
————————————————

—Y/n's POV—

"How could they be so stupid?!" Regina exclaimed, staring down at the dagger that now held not one, but two names.

"Regina!" David scolded the Queen.

"Well there had to be another way," she argued back.

"There wasn't," I spoke up, standing from my spot on the ground. I was trying so hard not to cry. To be strong. Because that's what Peter would've wanted, I'm sure. "That thing...that darkness...it was going to kill you, they saved your life."

"Don't you think I know that?"

"And now they're the Dark Ones." Henry said.

"Now they're a problem," Regina corrected. "For all of us,"

"They're still good," Mary Margaret said, as if she was going to fight. And who knows, maybe she will.

"I hope so," Regina perked. "It's not like they rode off on a unicorn; they got sucked up by a vortex of evil!"

"Where are they?" Robin questioned, putting a loving arm around my shoulder. "Where've they gone?"

"Doesn't bloody matter," my other dad said darkly, strutting towards the Dark One Dagger. I felt the comforting arm leave my shoulder and watched Robin run to Killian, pulling him back

"Mate, don't-"

"Get out of my way." Killian pushed him off, pointing an authoritative finger at him. Robin backed away, not wanting to cause anymore trouble. My father continued to walk forward, picking up the dagger that controls both of our other halves. "If we can't find them I can damn we'll bring them to me." He said. "Dark One? With this dagger, I command thee. Return!" The only thing to be heard was the soft hum of the wind. "Dark Ones?" He tried again. I bury my head into Robin's shoulder. "Appear!"

"Put that thing down before you hurt yourself, guyliner." Regina stopped him. "I thought you knew the dagger's rules?"

"With it I can summon the Dark One from any corner of the world."

"Then there's your newer," I lifted my head to face him. "They're not in this world,"

—Peter's POV—