༒𝐴𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠༒

➪𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓

𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓...
𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦. 𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦?
-----------------------------------

—Y/n's POV—

I opened the door to my shared apartment to see Emma packing up her things. I was too mad at her to be sad that she was leaving.

"At least you're saying goodbye this time." I scoffed under my breath. Emma seemed to hear my rude remark and rolled her eyes at my behavior.

Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock

Emma walked over to the door to reveal Henry.

"Hey, Emma! Everything okay?" He asked, "You sounded strange over the walkie."

"Oh, um. I'm okay. Just... Yesterday when I tried to take you away"

"Without saying goodbye" I coughed.

"You were right." Emma ignored my 'coughing' "I can't take you out of Storybrooke. But I can't stay either."

"What?" Henry questioned, his voice hurt. I simply went to sit on the stairs to watch their argument that was yet to come.

"I have to go."

"Go... You mean, leave Storybrooke?"

"Yeah, I spoke to Regina. We made a deal. I'm still gonna be able to see you, just not every day."

"No! No! You can't trust her."

"I have to. It's my only choice." False. "It's what's best for you, Henry." False again. "Everytime I fight her, someone else gets hurt." True.

"No, no, no. You're just scared. This happens to all heroes. It's just the low moment before you fight back!"

"Henry!" Emma pleaded. "This isn't a story. This is reality. And things have to change. You can't skip school, you can't run away and-" Emma gulped. I feared the words that would come out of her mouth next. "You can't believe in curses." Henry was silent. Even from my spot on the stairs I could see tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"You really don't believe?"

"I-" Emma started crying. "This is how it has to be right now. I made a deal. And I used my super power. She's telling the truth. She's gonna take really good care of you."