༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑢𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑎༒

➪𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡

𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒
-𝑀𝑢𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑎
-----------------------------------

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

"I'm just worried that he's going to hurt you, Sailor." Killian told his daughter, looking directly into her e/c orbs.

"I assure you, father. I won't allow myself to be hurt by him." She grabbed her fathers hand reassuringly.

"You always were very brave... I'll have to blame it on your father." He smiled, hugging his beloved daughter.

—3rd Person POV—

Y/n was carefully laid down on the deck of the Jolly Roger by Ares Raymon, her boyfriend. And Pan, he was tied to the flagpole, still knocked out by Regina's spell.

"Oi!" Killian shouted, coming on board. "Get that demon off my ship!"

"Calm down." Regina scolded. "We just need his heart." Regina kneeled down in front of the boy. He almost looked peaceful when he slept, Regina wondered, if Henry was still in her possession, if this is what Henry might look like in his later years.
Pushing away her thoughts, she forcefully extended her hand into Peter's chest, he remained asleep, and pulled out his heart. It was glowing. Only some amounts of black showed through. This was odd considering all the crimes he has committed.

She used her left and right hand to split the heart in two, the black distributing between the two halves. She stood and walked over to Y/n. She pushed the half heart in with a groan. This was never a comfortable feeling.

For a while, Y/n remained still. Was it too late? Was she gone for good?

"C'mon, sis, c'mon." Henry silently cheered, and this seemed to do the trick. Y/n started coughing and choking as she arose.

"What happened?" She asked, her voice strained and she used her right arm to rest on, facing the group.

"You died." Ares smiled, not in a creepy way of course.

"Oh," She chuckled. "Wait, Hen-Henry, is he okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm right here!" Henry pulled Y/n up and into a joyous hug.

"You saved my life!" Hook pulled his daughter into a tight and warm hug. Tears were visible in his eyes.

"No more dying on me, okay Sailor?" He grinned.