༒𝐻𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙༒

𝐼'𝑚 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙————————————————-

————————————————-

—Peter's POV—

"Robin! Just the man I wanted to see." I called out, seeing him just a few sidewalk blocks away.

"Are you alright?" He asked me sceptically. I'll admit, I am strangely happy considering the fact that I'm travelling to Hell soon.

"Me?" I questioned rather stupidly. "No, not at all." I continued to smile. "I broke our radio this morning,"

"Alright...Just—Don't tell me that you're thinking the same thing as Emma." He said firmly. Smart man. I can see where Y/n got it—get's it.

"And what might the Savior be thinking?"

"Hell?" He said, I'm sure it was meant as a question, but he said it as if it was an obvious thing.

"Right, right, yes." I said. "Yes I am."

"Peter-"

"Listen," I said, my face getting more serious, more gloomy. "I lost her once. And I can't lose her. Not again."

Robin thought, looking behind me, then meeting my eyes. "Well, you can't exactly split your heart again."

"I don't know how I'm going to get her back. I just know that I'm not going to give up until I do."

"Are you asking for my permission?" He inquired. "To go to Hell to save my daughter?"

"Yeah, I guess I am." I sighed. "I felt the need to ask her dad. She cared about you and I care about her."

Robin did another double take behind me. "Gold is opening a portal tonight,"

"Thank you," I don't know what could've possibly compelled me, but I pulled Robin into a hug. What is happening to me? "This feels weird," I said.

"Never again," he replied, pulling away and coughing.

"Sorry,"

———

That very same night, everyone who was willing to go to Hell and back, gathered at the pond where Y/n had died. Her blood still stained the grass.

"Do it." Emma commanded my son. He brought a knife to his hand, splitting open his palm.

"Are you sure about this?" He questioned.

"Do it," I said, slower, more clearly. He let out a loud exhale and squeezed his hand over the pond, releasing three drops of crimson blood.

Nothing happened.

Until something did.

Smoke started emerging across the water followed by the boat to the Underworld. A singular lamp hung from the bow of the boat, emanating a very soft yellow glow. Emma and I led the way across the pond to the boat of the Ferryman.