༒𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑙𝑒༒

➪𝐼 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒------------

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠
𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒
------------

—Y/n's POV—

We all entered the diner—some of us more reluctantly than others—to give the fairies the necklace.

"The necklace? Do you have it?" Belle asked, rushing towards us.

"It's right here," Emma told her, handing the brunette the blue bag. We all surrounded Blue as she poured... rocks out of the bag. No necklace in sight.

"It's pebbles from the mine." The fairy said, looking at Emma in confusion.

"What?" The Sheriff scoffed.

"Where is it?" Mary Margaret trailed. I couldn't tell if I was relieved that Elsa was going to save her sister or upset.

"She tricked us so she can use it to keep tracking down her damn sister." Regina said in anger as she sighed. "I should know better than to trust blondes by now."

"We have to go back and get it." I told them, making up my mind that maybe the town was more important.

"No." Belle interrupted. "It's too late."

"Too late? Already?" Mary Margaret shouted.

"By the time you get back here, yes. Without Anna being here physically, there's no way to make a counterspell in time."

"Time for a hope speech? Virtues of blind faith?" Regina deadpanned at Snow White.

"Well, it seems Elsa's blind faith is exactly what's screwing us right now." The black-haired woman retorted.

"Coming from you, that's just terrifying," Regina muttered.

"Well, I'm not giving up," Emma vowed. "I know she's down in the mines looking for Anna. I'm gonna go help Elsa find her."

"I'll come with you, we should all be in the same place in case the Evil Ice Beauty decides to make an appearance."

"Well, then go. Because right now, that's our only shot."

———

"Elsa!" Emma and I shouted as we ran through the mines.

"I'm sorry, I have to try this!" Elsa yelled as she started shooting ice out of her hands and at the boulders. The rock wall broke, and her sister was nowhere in sight. But a beach was. A large beach.

"It's a beach." I said, "that map couldn't have been any more wrong."

"I don't understand." Elsa furrowed her eyebrows, looking up and down the sand. "She should be here." Elsa started running closer to the water, I huffed as Emma started to follow her.