༒𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝐵𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑑༒

➪𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛, 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠---------------------------------

➪𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛, 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒
𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠
---------------------------------

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

"Peter, what is this place?" Y/n asked, examining her surroundings. The small, circular clearing had a large oak tree just at the side, creating a romantic environment.

"A ballroom, or, ours at least." He smirks.

Suddenly, a soft sound of music started. Peter bowed and Y/n curtsied, and together, they shared a dance. It was as romantic as anything could be, as cheesy and cliche as the two could get. But somehow, the two found peace in their dancing. They started into the depths of each other's eyes. The green pigment in Peter's resembled a forest, still being discovered. And Y/n's were still a mystery to what lay beneath the e/c colours. They swayed to the music, but it was still like they had their own rhythm.

The song ended, but their staring didn't. They might have been millimeters apart, but they were still close enough for Peter to press a light kiss apon Y/n's lips and whisper a single set of words. Three words. Eight letters. "I love you."

—Y/n's POV—

Y/n.... Come here...

Ares? It was his voice, but his figure was nowhere to be seen in my dream.

Y/n...

I opened my eyes, but the voice didn't vanish. Ares' voice kept repeating my name, calling for help as if he was taking his last breath. I hoped out of the cot I was previously laying in, I slowly opened the door of Pan's cabin and left.

Y/n!

The voice was more desperate.

"Ares!" I yelled, running to the noise. "I'm coming!"

Y/n! Help!

I eventually stopped once I felt I was near the voice. I looked all around, but Ares' head of brown, curly locks was nowhere in sight. His piercing blue eyes were not present. Where was he?

———

Candles. They were all around the place I was standing. Perfectly and freshly lit. Music started playing, I recognized it more and more as the music played. The song was titled 'At Last' and it was the song Peter Pan and I danced to when we said the words 'I love you' for the first time. The song that was all too powerful in our hearts.