༒𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝐹𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒༒

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡...𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑
—————————————————-

—Y/n's POV—

"Crocodile, we need to talk," my father said as we rushed into the Pawn Shop.

"Didn't you hear?" Gold said, his back turned to us. "I'm not that man anymore. Belle, you can, uh..." Gold pointed behind us, I turned my head to see Belle holding a crossbow up at my father and I. My eyes widened in shock.

"Yeah. Sorry, I thought you might be Emma or Peter," she apologized.

"It's a good thing we're not. A crossbow wouldn't do you much good," I replied, recalling a memory.

"Well, best we could manage," Gold replied, walking behind the counter. "I did have some squid ink set aside for a rainy day. But, uh, unfortunately," he trailed, opening his vault. "They found it."

"Dark One's are clever like that," I said.

"Clever enough to make everyone believe they've really changed." My father continued. "We need to know what's going on in Emma and Peter's heads now. He said they're doing all this because of me and my daughter."

"This isn't about what either of you did," he said. "It's about what they did,"

"You sure about that?" I questioned.

"I've seen the look on their faces. One that I...I know only too well. Regret." He explained. "I became the Dark One to save my son. Committed doubtless sins along the way. Convinced myself I would atone for them all once I'd found him. But things never work out the way you think they will. If you wanna know what Emma Swan and Peter Pan are after, find out what they're atoning for."

"How do we do that?" I asked. "We've been looking all over for them. Neither of them want to be found."

"Then you have to give them a reason to find you."

———

"Emma!"

"Peter!" My dad and I shouted upon exiting the Pawn Shop.

"What happened between us?"

"What the hell do you want from us?"

Camelot
—Peter's POV—

Emma and I sat outside the diner, trying to light the flame. It should be so easy, yet we still struggle.

"What do we do?" I asked no one in particular.

"I don't know."

"I wouldn't light that if I were you," Rumplestiltskin appeared. I thought we had gotten rid of him. "Which, as a matter of fact, I am. If Arthur uses that to forge Excalibur he will kill you both. And that's bad news for those of us in your heads."