༒𝐷𝑒𝑗𝑎 𝑉𝑢༒

➪𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝐷𝑒𝑗𝑎 𝑉𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢?------------------------------------

➪𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝐷𝑒𝑗𝑎
𝑉𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢?
------------------------------------

19 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

Y/n Jones stood in the middle of the forest waiting for her new teacher to show up. She bit her single pointer finger as she cautiously looked around the clearing in the forest, she did not agree with this deal her father had made, she had never even been asked if she accepted or not. She found it infuriating.

"Hello, dearie..." That voice. That aching, annoying, pathetic voice that Y/n despised all too much. The h/c haired girl spun around to face the crocodile. "Shall we?" He bowed while making the base of a campfire with magic.

"What's that?" The Everlasting questioned her new mentor.

"This? This is lesson one. Make a fire." Though Y/n had done many spells and magic performances in the past, this one seemed to scare her. She had made a fire before, she had made smoke before, made people sleep with the snap of her fingers. But this seemed different, more pressuring. So, when she moved her hands in the way she always did, nothing came. The wood that was supposed to be at the base of the fire, laid fireless. "No, no, no dearie." The Dark One shook his finger at her.

"Well how do you expect me to do it?" Y/n snapped.

"With anger." The pirate girl furrowed her eyebrows. Y/n thought about something that angered her deeply. Rumplestiltskin did. When he killed Milah. So she thought of that, she thought of Rumplestiltskin's face as his wife was killed. And a small fire appeared, but it wasn't nearly big enough to be considered impressive. "Now that wont do..." The crocodile muttered.Then, he had a dark thought. One he knew would anger the meek pirate girl"More anger, if possible, dearie."

"I don't have any more anger!" Y/n retorted.

"Is that so? Let's face the facts, dearie, without this magic you'll never get anywhere? Isn't this the most you've ever looted? With magic? Your father might even throw you out the moment he knows you aren't special-"

"Stop it-"

"Your mother killed herself because of you! She was so angry at the daughter she had made!"

"Shut up!" Deja vu. Green energy came exploding out of Y/n! It pushed the Dark One back, his back hitting a large tree, Y/n kept releasing her magic as she screamed in agony! She hated it! She hated him! All the anger that had been bubbling inside her for 17 years was being released. Anger fueled her. Anger was her.

—Y/n's POV—

"What the hell!" I screamed at Emma. I had assumed Mary Margaret had already gashed out on her, but it was my turn and I was ready to hit something.

"You too, huh?" She muttered after cursing under her breath.

"Yeah, me too! You left without even saying goodbye! Did you even think about me? Or Mary Margaret? Or anyone?" I yelled at her as she grabbed her red leather jacket.

"No I didn't, alright!"

"You're supposed to be Henry's mother. His mom!"

"Yeah, I know!"

"Then why did you kidnap him! There's no way that you thought this through! You said we were family! Family doesn't do that!"

"And what about you, huh!" Emma scoffed.

"What?"

"Don't act like you're always around!" I looked at her in confusion. "Don't think I dont notice you blowing off Henry! He's a kid, and you always have to run off with Ares!" I hated the way she seethed his name.

"You know what?" I said, tears were filling my eyes and my voice sounded strained. "I have been trapped for 28 years in this hell. I think I'm finally allowed to be happy again." And at that, I ran out of the house. Tears kept going down my face.

The tears were like the body's waterfall. Except the waterfall didn't fall into a river... not yet anyway. My waterfall was like the Niagara Falls, could kill you if you got too close. The water would kill you.

I ran to the docks. The place that felt closest to home. I wanted to scream, I wanted to curse at the top of my lungs and not stop until my vocal chords broke. But I kept my voice restrained and quiet, the only sound that could be heard from my mouth were the whimpers. Unfortunately, my quiet whimpers were interrupted by Henry. He didn't say anything, he just placed his small hand on my back, I put my head on his small shoulder. And we sat like that for a while, in a comfortable silence except for my occasional whimpers of sorrow.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, bringing my head back up while wiping a drop tear from the waterfall. "For not being around."

"I don't know," He shrugged. "I... understand. I think."

"You know, sometimes I don't really want the curse to break." I laughed.

"What- what do you mean?"

"I'm happy, for the first time in... a while. I have a boyfriend who actually cares about me and, and who knows if he finally wakes up and remembers who he is then maybe he won't anymore." I rushed out. "I have a mother figure, to whom I never even had in my old life, which, frankly, I don't know if I can even go back to... as a pirate... with my dad." A single tear went down my stained face. "Emma doesn't want to believe... so she wont."

"No! You're supposed to be the most powerful person in the world! You can't give up!"

"Henry, I dont have magic anymore, remember? Even before the curse... it was stolen from me, remember?" I turned to him, placing both my hands on his tiny shoulders. "Sometimes it's not about giving up... it's about knowing when you've lost."

~~~~~~

September 1, 2021

Happy September! When do you guys start school? I start next Wednesday!

When I do start, chapters might be a bit slower to come both because of school and extra curriculars, however i will try to post twice a week, maybe more!