༒𝑆𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠༒

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒———————————————————————

𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒
———————————————————————

—Y/n's POV—

"Okay, what's the plan?" Mary Margaret questioned after Merlin, Emma and Peter had set off. Now, the remaining group gathered in Granny's Diner.

"We take them by surprise and go in through the front gate," David suggested. I saw Zelena place her hand on her forehead in annoyance.

"Well, after a jailbreak, they'll be on high alert." Killian said. "We need a diversion at the drawbridge, the rest of us can climb the wall on the side." Zelena rolled her eyes.

"Are you forgetting? Y/n and I have magic. We can just poof into Arthur's bedroom." Correction, you have magic. I don't know where mine's gone. Zelena scoffed loudly. All our heads snapped towards the noise. "What?" Regina snapped. Zelena made a hand motion to her mouth, indicating that her voice was gone. "Well, if you're going to make a scene, you might as well make noise." Regina waved her hand and Zelena placed a thankful hand on her throat, grateful for her voice again.

"Oh! Thank you," she sighed. "I do love hearing a sensible person talk." She sassed, hopping off the diner counter.

"Spit it out. What are you thinking?" Regina said.

"I'm thinking, going in the front, suicide. Diversion. Arthur hides the sword. You need it on him. And you could poof right in front of a blade." She listed. "Oopsy." She smirked. "You need to sneak in so quietly, no one knows you're there," she whispered.

"How? Hang Glider? Oh, giant slingshot." David sassed.

"If Sir-Castic would let me speak, I'd tell you that I wasn't idle during those days in there, playing mute handmaiden at Regina's side. I was plotting an escape,"

"I knew it." Regina muttered.

"And I found a way out." Zelena continued. "And if I know a way out, I know a way in."

"You're going to help us?" I scoffed.

"Of course." Her smile could not be more fake. "Because you're going to help me." Zelena held up the leather cuff that sat on her wrist. "I want my magic back."

———

Zelena led us through the dense forests of Camelot. As we were walking, Robin approached me.