༒𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑙𝑦༒

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙

𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙...
𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦
——————————————-

—Y/n's POV—

"Y/n, Killian. It worked. You're alive," my father and I spun around. Emma and Peter had found us. My father and I did not want to be found.

"Aye, it did," my father seethed. "After spending centuries quelling my bloodlust, you threw us right back into that darkness!"

"And who knows what's going to happen to the baby," I shouted. "How could you be so selfish?"

"Job well done, Peter," Killian added, glaring at the boy I thought I loved.

"Binding you to Excalibur was the only way to save you and the baby," Emma defended.

"Right! Excalibur. And where is our shiny new tether?" My dad sassed. I was pissed. Peter knew I was pregnant with a barely developed child. For all I know it could be gone.

"I don't know. It disappeared right after Y/n did," Peter answered my father. I finally had the chance to take in his appearance. He was Pan once again. Dark eyes, leather bracelets, brown boots and green clothing. I couldn't bring a child into a world where it's parents were the villains of the story.

"Ah!" I heard Rumple say, coming between my father and I. "Isn't that convenient?"

"How long has he been with you?" Emma questioned.

"You can still see him?" I asked.

"Sadly, yes," Rumple answered for them. "I mean, they're still Dark Ones, no matter how ineffectual they may be. Sorry, papa," he giggled.

"Don't listen to him. He's not real," Peter was quick to snap. "But I am. I'm right here, Y/n. Look at me. Our future, the one right here," I felt his hands on my corset covered stomach as his eyes darted between it and my eyes. "We can have it. We can have five more kids if we want. As long as we do it together," by now, Peter had led me further away from my father and Emma who appeared to be having a different conversation. "Can we do it together?" His hands moved from my stomach to my cheeks.

"I would love nothing more..." I smiled lightly. "But five kids, Peter?" I laughed.

"Yeah, maybe not one of my brightest ideas," he chuckled back. Maybe having a son or daughter with Peter still in thier life would be good. I don't know, I want this baby to have thier best chance. Maybe that best chance is with us together. Even if we're stuck fighting the darkness for the rest of our lives. "Y/n...look," There was nothing there. Nothing. No Rumplestiltskin. No other Dark Ones but the ones I knew were real. Emma, Killian and Peter.

"He's gone," I muttered.

"We can do this. We can get the darkness out of all of us for good."

"How?"