༒𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙༒

➪𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ————————————————————-—Peter's POV—

————————————————————-
—Peter's POV—

Killian and I raced into Rumple's shop, eager to find him and the Savior.

"Crocodile! Where are you!?" Killian shouted as he slammed the door behind us.

"He's not here," I said in a hurry, looking behind counters and curtains.

"Any other obvious observations?" He snorted back. Killian and I looked all around the shop before he noticed something. A burned handprint on a wooden box. "Emma, no." Killian said.

"What? What does it mean?"

"No, no, no," he rummaged through his jeans, searching for his mobile device.

"Hook!" I shouted. "What the bloody hell does it mean?" I urged.

"The Sorcerer's hat." Shit. And they say it's hard to believe that we're related. He pulled out his phone and put it to his ear, calling Emma once again. "Swan, it's Killian again. You have to listen to me. I know that you've been to see Gold, I saw what you did," his voice cracked. "And if he's promised to get rid of your powers, don't listen to him, he doesn't want to help you. He wants- he wants to collect your powers in a bloody magic hat and when he does you'll be sucked in too! I... I don't know what he's planning but I know that he's been lying to Belle, the dagger he gave her is a fake. I only know all this because... because I'm afraid I've been lying to you too." He sighed, his eyes flicking to me for a short moment. "Gold blackmailed me into helping him, he knew... he knew I'd do whatever it takes to be with you and even used it against me. I just wanted to be... a better man for you, Swan. But I failed. And now because of that I might lose you, too." Tears glazed over in the pirate's eyes. "I'm sorry. But I hope you forgive me because then you'll get this in time to save yourself. Goodbye."

"Killian-" I started,

"I don't need your sympathy, Peter," he looked at the wooden floor, finding it surprisingly more interesting than me.

"No, look," I walked to a map on Rumple's desk, but what was on the map was more important. A big, blue circle, spiraling round a house on the edge of town.

—Y/n's POV—

"You're sure these are from her bug?" I asked as Mary Margaret inspected the tire tracks on the road.

"Oh yeah," she said. "She definitely spun out here and then... she got out of the car and got back in."

"Is there anyone else out here?" Her husband asked.

"No, it's just her footprints." She replied. "C'mon, these are still fresh, we can carry on on foot, she can't have gone far."

I pulled Henry to my side as we started following Mary Margaret and Regina.